Atten. All ex WOD and LL members...

Started by bjornredtail, September 06, 2003, 02:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bjornredtail

In 24 hours I will make the WOD and LL clan forums hosted by me public.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

calria

What was LL? I've forgotten...
I know what WOD was...

bjornredtail

LL= Legins of Ledgends. A clan from round 2 of which I was a member
AKA, Nevadacow

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Ashyra Nightwing

LL was a very large clan in Round Two. Run by Deathclaw, if I remember correctly.

Deathclaw

Yes, and LL might rise again. I'm heavily considering it, or EVTF, etc.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

calria

Hmmm... if anyone ever resurrects EVTF or TBV, let me in...
*fond memories*

bjornredtail

AKA, Nevadacow

Ashyra Nightwing

*stares* Those stats are ancient... Fenix was rank 19 when you got them...

~>John<~

ah, Violent Sheep. I remember them.....I'm going to start a library......OF STATS!!!!!!

MUWAHAHHAHHAHHAHA

Ok, so, what u do, is u send me your stats, on any given day, and I store them in my library. In return, I dont attack you for at least a month, which would give u enough time to sufficiently build up. I prolly wouldn't attck at all, but..u know, just in case. Unless u attack me, in which case I attack you. I mean, imagine having ereptors stats from day 1 to the day he became emperor....I'd PAY to see that!. I also woudn't release them to the public for two months, because theres no point in releasing them at one month, too early, not old enough....I like. Prolly no one will do it, but I'll try to start getting new people to do it anyway...and old to medium people, too, if they really would [is prepared to grovel]

EDIT: Thanks calria for agreeing!
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

*let to the ultimate demise of LL*

caedo caelestis

Germania (#9
Turns 166 (max 450)
Turns Stored 0 (max 150)
Rank #5
Workers 497,918
Land Acres 242,614
Money $867,632,314
Food 85,817,917
Loyalty 17,393,425
Networth $221,423,888
Location Northlands
Race Fox
Health 100%
Tax Rate 10%
Rats 36,712,669
Weasels 3,063,786
Stoats 9,618,377
Skiffs 1,526,178
Leaders 1,328,095

haha...thats it? Always thought I had more, then again I guess it wasn't up to date.

Ashyra Nightwing

*blinx*

..That's all the skiffs people have with 220mil NW??

*runs off*

caedo caelestis

Finished with around 20 million skiffs @ 750k land I think. They add up quickly to costs, and are fairly useless in most applications. Don't forget most people also have guard towers, but back then I didn't believe in them so I had none.

Orcrist

You have to remember that this was the very 1st age, and as I recall, if you weren't an ally of Stormy, EO, mainly Klamath and Stormy, would guerilla strike you for land. That explains the hi rat ratio. Also, skiffs were just being discovered, and guards were popular at the time.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

~>John<~

nuh uh. Later orcrist. second age. new server, remem? plus we owned top 11 spots....that was awesome....though menatus proved to leave LL and wreck us.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome