Athel Loren

Started by Angrod Palant?r, September 13, 2003, 12:17:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarwake

Excuse me Mr. Person with ever long name, but I wasn't being cocky in my last post.  I was simply stating facts, and now that you've managed to anger me I will beat you to a pulp and baska you stay out of this...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

The Lady Shael

Break it up, all of you. Fighting is permitted on the game only. And TJ, take my name out of your sig!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

~>John<~

oh ya, forget about little old hexans in the top 30........TJ, you seem to forget that I'm around, you've got 36 weasels, and your stoats cant defend you. TJ, you cocky little thing, respect your elders....AND your betters
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Almkman

He doesn't have 36 weasels no more.I sent him aid and I think Quami sent him aid.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Dead Eye

John, I am trying to keep my cool. I made sure TJ would stop. NOW YOU TOO! We need to stop this bickering. I am trying to find a solution!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Almkman

Dead Eye this clan war is making the game exciting.

Angrod Palant?r

There is no clan war, but a war against TJ personally. He started it.
Blades shall not have to face the consequences of their leaders' action.

Dead Eye, I don't know what it will take to resolve things on the forum, but I'll make a poll on the clan board and see what the result is.

Shael, I see no harm done. This is actually the most fun I've had in ages. Besides, we're all civilised. *Jabs Almkman in the eye and shoves John*
Join in, if you like. The more the merrier! ;)

Angrod Palant?r

Quote from: almkman
There was no malice in my post.
I was referring to my own. You can read, can't you?

QuoteI just stated the obvious.
which is pointless, because, as you said, it was obvious. *Rolls eyes*
I assume you're referring to the remark I made about Aus being in the clan. You're not very specific.

QuoteWhat do you mean your not cocky.You're saying that your clan is going to rule the game.
I believe we will, but mainly I was just trying to make a nice impression so people would join. If I said "We're gonna try and do OK", do you think Athel Loren would have 12 members?

QuoteAnother thing is that you will not knock TJ out of the top ten when your not even out of protection.
I don't have the turns to get out of protection yet. At least, not enough to do well. But I /will/ knock out TJ, when I have the turns. However, my clan's already doing a good job on it for me.
A very loyal mob, they are.

QuoteDead Eye get my name right for once.
It is sorta hard to remember, especially when the word appears to stop and start when reading it. It doesn't flow.

Quote from: almkmanI was talking about the Angrod Palantir.
Hehe, I like how you wrote "The Angrod Palantir". Makes me sound important. ;)

Quote from: almkmanHe doesn't have 36 weasels no more.I sent him aid and I think Quami sent him aid.
How many does he have now? 37?

baska

No, scarwake, I don't think i will stay out of this...I'm in Angrold's clan and if you even lay one finger on him, I will pound you.....Pound you badly.....

Angrod Palant?r

Quote from: ScarwakeExcuse me Mr. Person with ever long name, but I wasn't being cocky in my last post. ?I was simply stating facts, and now that you've managed to anger me I will beat you to a pulp and baska you stay out of this...
My Dictionary says this about what a fact is: (Says? Yes, it talks to me. We're the best of buddies.)
Quotefact n. Thing certainly known to have occurred or be true.

Saying you would beat my clan members down doesn't sound very much like facts to me. They are the ones beating you currently, and I hope to join them in the sport very soon, assuming it is voted we keep attacking.

Originally, you claimed you would attack the whole clan and make sure we didn't get anywhere. That was when I had only a handful of members, all low-ranked. Now I have a full clan, of varied ranks, each rising up the scores page.
So you've narrowed it down to just me, because you think you'll be able to manage a horde just out of protection, who hasn't had a chance to get anywhere. That's weak from a strong player I used to respect.
Despite this, you won't find it easy. Every time you hit me, I will knock you back 10 times as hard if I have to.

Dead Eye

Couple of things.

1. Baska, shut up! I am serious. We are resovling this and you come in THREATENING US! After we appologized. Shut up!

2. Angrod Palant?r, I know your new to the forums, but you doubled post. It isn't allowed. a way around this is to edit a post, and then add more onto it.

3. A war on Scarwake is a war on blades. I am serious. And Blood Wake may join us soon also. Just a heads up. John and Aus are dealing with this with me and TJ(scarwake) You weren't in the chat room, but us four are making a solution.

4. almkman, I know that this is intresting. But trying to make peace is intresting to. Ok. Also, who are you in the game. Are you in Loren?
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Almkman

General Austin

Dead Eye, one/two/three/etc. things.

One. Angord did NOT double post, because Baska's post was in between them. Therefore, it was a legit post. EDIT: Yeah, he did. but hey, Veterans double-post alot too.

Two. Please refrain form saying Shut Up. It's not very sportsman-like.

Three. I am sick of beating up Blades. Angrod, PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. Call it peace, or something. I beleive TJ knows not to mess with us now. Bleh.

Etc.  Does anyone KNOW what etc. stands for? :blink:
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

The Lady Shael

Note to Aus: Etc is an abbreviation for etcetera, which is a Latin word meaning, "and others". Or maybe I'm thinking of et al. *is confused*

*rolls eyes* You don't think I don't enjoy a little fun and excitement? This is the kind of argument I'm liable to get in, but I won't because A) I'm a mod and supposed to set an example, B ) I'm not even playing the game right now, and C) I wouldn't be able to come up with a solid argument because I haven't been around the game to learn the details.

Some of you, however, are pushing the boundary a teensy too much. Like Aus just said, try not to say "Shut up!", because on the forums, we have to respect each other. I'll tolerate Baska's "I'll pound you badly" for now, but that's the limit. Try to leave threats on the game only. Don't flame other people, partly because it's one of the rules, and partly because it has no significance to the pointfulness of this argument. So don't waste time by insulting each other. Proving each other wrong (in a polite way) is perfectly acceptable. (and somewhat encouraged. (by me))

I shall continue to monitor this topic, not to keep watch of any rule-breaking, but I can't resist to watch chaos in action. Angrod's putting up a good argument. *nod*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Angrod Palant?r

Quote from: Dead EyeCouple of things.

1. Baska, shut up! I am serious. We are resovling this and you come in THREATENING US! After we appologized. Shut up!
Baska was defending a friend and a clanmate. You can not accuse him of doing anything wrong. I'm very impressed with what he's said, actually, it shows he'll stand up for his clan and friends.

Quote2. Angrod Palant?r, I know your new to the forums, but you doubled post. It isn't allowed. a way around this is to edit a post, and then add more onto it.
Firstly, that doesn't relate to the topic very well.
Secondly, you've stuck it in with the rest of your arguments :blink: , which isn't right if you're trying to help me.
Thirdly, both of those posts related to different people and what they've said. I made the shorter one in response to Shael, Almkman, and yourself. That looks rather messy in the one post. Had there been no rules about double posting, I would have done one for each.
The longer of the two deals with another of almkman's posts, which I wanted to reply to on its own, to increase the power of what I was saying.
You should also note I haven't spammed once, everything I've said has had some point to it.

Quote3. A war on Scarwake is a war on blades.
I would share the same view if I were in your position.

QuoteI am serious. And Blood Wake may join us soon also. Just a heads up.
All the more fun. Remark noted.

QuoteJohn and Aus are dealing with this with me and TJ(scarwake) You weren't in the chat room, but us four are making a solution.
Your supposed "decision" hasn't been run past the rest of Loren and myself, so stands simply as a nice conversation you had to pass the time.

Quote4. almkman, I know that this is intresting. But trying to make peace is intresting to. Ok. Also, who are you in the game. Are you in Loren?
This doesn't concern me, but I thought I would make a note on Almkman's behaviour towards Loren.
He sent me a message which I received this morning to boot him out of the clan, as he'd "accidentally" joined. Though it sounded suspicious, I agreed to it, and removed him.
Afterwards, he talked to me about how it was possible for someone to join, get the forum password, ask to be booted, and then view the clan's forum.
This led me to believe he had done the same thing, or was intending to. I take it as bad manners and cheating.
He has continuosly attacked members of Athel Loren, and is now something of a problem to us. I'm considering setting Winter to war status so he can be dealt with in much the same way as TJ.

If almkman is backing up anyone, it appears to be you, Dead Eye.