Online Attackers

Started by Peace Alliance, October 30, 2003, 06:00:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie Ros?

I don't count! I don't check.
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Peace Alliance

weaselmassing is stupid. no advantage unless your getting standard attacks. And standard attacks are stupid unless your trying to kill off all their military, and its not even the smartest way to kill off their military either... so there :P ::disagrees::  ::disagrees::  

Dilf

Online Hitting is a tactic
hated everywhere (where i play don't know about you guys..)
but if u get away with it, then its all good
however it is considered a dirty tactic
but good in war, especially to get larger targets knocked down during a war...
however i also frown upon online hitting...

ONLINE HITTING = BAD

oh - i'm back btw ;)

The Beatles

You came in time to see the most bug-ridden expansion yet. Not really much change in gameplay, except for the charming bugs. I recommend you check out my server - it's got fairer ranking. In my sig.

Riverpaw

Quote from: The BeatlesI recommend you check out my server - it's got fairer ranking. In my sig.
Don't the rules say no advertising, or does that only apply to me.... yup, only to me...  :rolleyes:  
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Ashyra Nightwing

Online attacking is evil. You've used up all your turns recovering your economy, and suddenly you're losing $7 million a turn again..

Holby

This advertising thing is a bit much. It was in his /siggy/ and it's edited out. Blerg. :rolleyes:  
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

I think he should be able to have it in his sig.

anyways, back on topic.

Veranor

It was always allowed in Sigs. I guess that rule changed while I was gone.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

calria

I think Online Attacking is generally evil, evil, evil... especially when it's non-retal, or when the one is much more powerful than the other.

On the other hand, if it's during a clan war, then it's perfectly acceptable. Hence, my recent actions on Turbo, which resulted in many interesting things.  :ph34r:  

Holby

Evil, evil, evil- You consider your actions this way, too?
Clan war- unaware, just thought it was for land purposes, but nyeah, still don't like online attacks.
-EDIT- Your land was just taken.
I will not deleted this