1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

~>John<~

ARG I'm 10. oh well, its pretty nice, even if not single digit
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

bjornredtail

Right... Missed that. I need to get me a few of these here cities.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

~>John<~

they cost the troops that they show though, and I dont think anyone right now can spare 200 mil cash and 25,000 rats

eh?
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Gen. Volkov

*Nods* Yep.. but later on... maybe.. though it would be easier to build other stuff.... I wish they were equal to 2000 tents...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

:) im gunna get a good start on turbo tonite. :D the excitement is flowing through my veins :D *can't stop smiling* i always get excited after the reset! i actually have a chance to get to the top!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Wolf Snare

weird though, in regular it says i can build a city. im a little unsure of clicking it though.... :unsure:...............can anyone explain that?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Uh yeah.... it'll just say that you can't build that.... unless everything is green?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Wolf Snare

lol, i am emporor in turbo! well for now.... :ph34r:  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Nohcnonk

You have all the units/$$$/food/land needed Volcov?

I'm #6 on Turbo!  Whooooo....  I'm so exited about the expantion! :lol:  

Gen. Volkov

No..if I did, I would be emperor..... I was just saying that the option is there.. but if you click on the button it says not enough stuff. Oh and I am 4th in Turbo.... same as my number... coolness....

Wolf Snare

lol. you are right, i clicked it and it said that i couldn't build a city yet. :angry:i really want a city! you get to name it and everything! how cute! :P  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

General Austin

Does it list your city somewhere, or is the naming of the city just a one-time thing and you never see it again?
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Gen. Volkov

I dunno... it doesn't say in the help guide... uh you'll probably see it still... and I don't know if I'll ever have enough land at one time once I have enough of the other stuf to build a city

Wolf Snare

i think cities are a great deal, and according to the game guide, you can steal other players cities! lol ( i just find that funny for some reason) :P  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)