Wolf Bite killed

Started by Peace Alliance, January 10, 2004, 05:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Let the game be filled with the Wrath of the Slayers once again! We have done what wolf bite himself would have done and that is SLAY the emperor!

Slayer lives again! REJOICE!

Ereptor

The part i played was small.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Cindarin

I think... we deserve a pat on the back, don't you peace? hehe

Slayer reigns supreme.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Peace Alliance

Ahhh, the old crew back again. The blood feels good on my sword. FOR GLORY!!!

Wolf, I'd just like you to make sure that you know I did this because I am only fallow your tradition of being a Slayer. Plus... It helps me be less bitter about ROME(even though i was never in ROME, i heard all about it). BTW, did you have a good day skiing?

Cindarin

As you can all see.  There is far more to this game then becomming the emporer for even the emporer can fall.

user posted image

Calantorntain

Heh.  Yay and all that.

And it is impossible to have a good day skiing.  Skiing is not, as you might say, a good thing.
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

Badrang the Tyrant

I wouldn't like to be you guys when Wolf returns and when Loren and its allies get their hands on you.

Cindarin

You know whats so darn funny bout that?  I am allies with loren and lorens allies.  I just decided it was time to have a shift in power.  Meaning remove wolf bite.  Also there isn't much wolf can do about it now is there?  Unless of course he managaes to work his way back up yet again.

user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

You know what's so darn funny about that?  I am in close ties with the leaders of Loren and LAppren.  In other words for your ridiculously small brain to comprehend, I know both very well.  And I know all members of NIF.  I also happen to know that Wolf can climb through the ranks faster than anyone I know.  And with the added protection from three clans (very strong clans if you will), I believe he can do it in no time.  It also makes no difference if you killed Wolf.  The Loren clan and its allies still rule the game.

IFman

I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

General Austin

Alas. He was a good Emperor.

QuoteAhhh, the old crew back again. The blood feels good on my sword. FOR GLORY!!!

There is no glory in killing a benevolent and kind Emperor.  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Cindarin

LOL.  We didn't kill Wolf Bite to keep any clans from ruling the game.  We killed Wolf Bite to keep Wolf Bite from ruling the game.  No one else.  This just goes to show you hwo many people actually understand the true consepts of this game still.  If it wasn't meant for people to attack others then there wouldn't be military units now would there?  Truly, what would the game be like if their was no need to attack another?  It would be lame and pointless.  The rankings would be practically decided by the person who signs on first and the ones who can stack food and money the fastest.  Like I said pointless.  However a game where ONE person, in this case Wolf Bite, is not alllowed to just sit in first place and have everyone in the game afraid to hit him is also boring.

There are two types of players in this game.  The sayers and the doers.  At one time Wolf was a doer.  He didn't sit in any one place.  Rather he played the game as it were.  Unfortanately for him, he now sits on the other side.

And Wolf Bite.  A personal note for you.  All good things must come to an end.

user posted image

Dixie Ros?

I'm shocked.

*twich, twich*
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

windhound

QuoteAlas. He was a good Emperor.
in a way, yiss..  he didnt do anything to my knowledge, no decrees, squat, he probubly just sat up there, occasionally using turns and sending out aid..  
which is exactly what I would do, so no offence meant..  tehe..  
randomness..
anyways, reg. has staled, Nero hasnt used very many turns atall within the past two weeks, not really complaining, I've done newsearches of a few of the lower ranks..  viciousness in the extreme..
more randomness..

QuoteSlayer reigns supreme.
nah..  there is only one member left in it, if it truely did reign supreme then the members would have stayed as a clan in a clan..  so they dont strike me as being very powerful at the moment..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantYou know what's so darn funny about that?  I am in close ties with the leaders of Loren and LAppren.  In other words for your ridiculously small brain to comprehend, I know both very well.  And I know all members of NIF.  I also happen to know that Wolf can climb through the ranks faster than anyone I know.  And with the added protection from three clans (very strong clans if you will), I believe he can do it in no time.  It also makes no difference if you killed Wolf.  The Loren clan and its allies still rule the game.
I know you were trying to insult Cindarin, but from someone i consider a friend, that was quite insulting.

Let me go into detail.
First of all, our plan was NOT to take over the game NOT to destroy any clans and NOT to make our clan (slayer) powerfull. When cindarin says "Slayer Reigns Supreme" he is correct because slayers purpose is to slay... and slay it did.
Second, do you take me for an idiot? In no way do i expect NOT te feel swift retaliation for this victory. That, however, is not a good enough reason to stop me from attacking him.
QuoteIn other words for your ridiculously small brain to comprehend, I know both very well
What the heck does that mean???
Anyways, Loren and Lappren will no doubt wail on me for a bit. But thats what i have to pay for being an Emperor slayer.
Don't insult me though badrang, it really is pathetic. I simply slayed and emperor, that doesn't make me an idiot that makes me a player. I have just accomplished what wolf has dome to me a number of times and i am proud of it.

Oh and you believe wolf's alliances will help him reach the top again soon? Well no doubt he will join under a new name, then if he plans on having his alliances he will have to TRUST that nobody in any of the clans he is allied with (and nobody in the top 15 at ALL) will keep it a secret. Not to mention the fact that being allied with the top 15 players in the game has a DISTINCT downside... where does his land come from? And it took him months to get the networth he had before, so if he can pull it off again i will applaud him and reward him with another emperor kill. (that is if he is dumb enough to join a clan again, hehe)