Wolf Bite killed

Started by Peace Alliance, January 10, 2004, 05:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burninate

Oh, honestly. If that was flaming, Chex, then I could easily say Shorestar flamed me. Above and beyond the lying.
Don't be oversensitive, because life isn't going to coddle you.
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."

Dixie Ros?

Ya know, nev, you're the biggest hypocrite I know.

*disgusted*
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Peace Alliance

I got the "constant bickering" line STRAIGHT from an admin. Because i've being going to THEM before posting to you because every word i say is a flame in your 'lil mind.

And Burninate is smarter then all of you so don't diss him

Cindarin

I can't wait till I get home so I can tear through all of your posts -.-
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

General Austin

Instead of POLITELY discussing the issue at hand in a civil manner? Cindarin, I had thought that after we BOTH apologized for our actions, we would stop this constant and pointless arguing. Please remember that it takes two to make an argument, meaning, if you stop fighting, they will have to stop fighting as well. I politely suggest that all of you quiet down very soon.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Burninate

Currently I'm Beatles.
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."

Peace Alliance

Quote from: General AustinInstead of POLITELY discussing the issue at hand in a civil manner? Cindarin, I had thought that after we BOTH apologized for our actions, we would stop this constant and pointless arguing. Please remember that it takes two to make an argument, meaning, if you stop fighting, they will have to stop fighting as well. I politely suggest that all of you quiet down very soon.
Why is it cindarins responsibility to stop the arguement? I haven't heard a WORD from you about asking checkerpaw or any of the people arguing WITH cindarin to stop. I smell bias here, could it be because of your distinct dislike for me?

The Lady Shael

If you want to continue this, start a new topic, and continue beating each other up in a benevolent manner. I've told you to stop twice.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.