Bloody annoying e-mails

Started by Vengerak, February 27, 2007, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Glad to know I have your approval, Raine. Did I actually put Rihanna under my favorite music? The only song I listen to by her is Unfaithful.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Vengerak

darn right you're glad. *kicks out "the jams" on flatmate's guitar*

Man, my myspace is a bit of a wasteland.  You might have to help me put the thing together.  The only photos I really have are from when I was 17-18, and I look about 9 in them, apart from maybe one of my arm from when I got my tattoo done last week, and it looks weird because it was a camera phone.

Gorak

only pics I have of myself are from me doin sumthin stupid enough that some one else had to get a pic of it
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

The Lady Shael

I would help you if I hadn't given myspace up for the next four weeks...I'm tempted to log in right now, but I know all my friends probably have bets right now that I'll cave in before Lent is over.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Vengerak

I tried to give up crisps for Lent.  Then I was in a place where I could see them.  Suffice to say, I ended up giving Lent up for Lent instead.

Gen. Volkov

Quoteonly pics I have of myself are from me doin sumthin stupid enough that some one else had to get a pic of it

Always the best pics to have.

I gave up nothing for Lent. It was a big sacrifice. XD.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aqualis

I forgot to give up something for Lent. I just kinda snuck up on me this year.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gorak

Aqualis

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

It's when all the Christians deprive themselves of something they like so they can be all smug and superior for 40 days. Hehe.

Ok, actually, it's a religious tradition where christians give up something important to them for the 40 days before Easter, I think it's supposed to represent the suffering of Christ.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Aqualis

Yeah, his 40 days of fasting in the desert.

According to Luke: He was hungry.

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Naw, really? Hungry after 40 days of fasting? Get out of here!

Gorak

I'm Christian and I nvr heard of it

sounds like a Catholic thing

I'm against stupid man made traditions
no where in the bible is any such practise mentioned

The Lady Shael

I'm Catholic, but I'm not a very religious person....I was pretty much just looking for an excuse to get myself unaddicted to myspace.

Stop posting! Let me post! For the 5th time. Dangit.

Just kidding. I can't believe how active the forums are right now.

Gen. Volkov

Quote from: Gorak on February 27, 2007, 08:54:12 PM
I'm Christian and I nvr heard of it

sounds like a Catholic thing

I'm against stupid man made traditions
no where in the bible is any such practise mentioned

Really? I don't think it's a catholic thing. My dad does it, and he's not catholic.