Redwall Duel

Started by TSR, March 03, 2003, 02:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TSR

Hey Boze.

I actually added tons of new features, and revamped the scores page, added a notepad, lots of missions, etc. I did more work than I have posted here. Register to see it all. And of course, the main page is Warbands. THis is just my pet project.
I actually made a credits and downloadable sourcecode, but the main site admin told me why not (I don't remember), so you'd have to ask him, I have no control over this.

Boze (Admin)

I never said that your site wasn't new or filled with new features. RWL added a bunch of new features, but we still kept the copyright. It's just that nowhere on the site does it say that it is not your original work, and I find it wrong to take credit for something when you didn't do a majority of it. All I am reccomending is that you at least do what is required by law (and possibly what is polite).

Besides, dosn't Beatles do the coding? And aren't you Beatles?
That's me!

TSR

I am Beatles, yes. As of this post, that is. This is a shared forum account. I do the coding, yes, but the point is, the admin, Karlin, told me point-blank to put that piece of code into the TheEnd function, so I agreed, and I have no control over it.

Boze (Admin)

Well, I think it might be best if you have a discussion with Karlin about this matter then. I don't think Xepher would be quite happy if one of his users was disobeying the GNU/GUL (since that is what xepher.net stands for).
That's me!

TSR

I tried, but I have MSN only, and he has YIM only. Plus he's on vacation, so he can't chat. We're PM-ing about it currently.

TSR

One thing, Boze. Will you be actually playing for TSR, like fighting, or just sitting there and checking stuff out? If the latter, I will have to boot you from TSR, so the sides are fair.

Boze (Admin)

Yea, go ahead and delete me. Thanks.
That's me!

TSR

Or, I could just boot you from TSR, and let you vegetate there. It wouldn't affect anything. As long as you stay in protection, of course.

TSR

To clear something up - there will be new features, look at the game before it starts!

Getting kills is a good thing.
Protection is 400 turns.
Everyone will be notified of the start date via the newsletter.

If you don't listen to what I say, I won't listen to what you say. I've shuffled 3 people from RWL into TSR, randomly. I don't even know one of them. I picked three random numbers (all were in RWL), and just moved them to TSR. It's now 13-13. So always join the one with less members. OK? If you don't listen, I will continue not to listen.

~TSR

TSR

To clear something up - there will be new features, look at the game before it starts!

Getting kills is a good thing.
Protection is 400 turns.
Everyone will be notified of the start date via the newsletter.

If you don't listen to what I say, I won't listen to what you say. I've shuffled 3 people from RWL into TSR, randomly. I don't even know one of them. I picked three random numbers (all were in RWL), and just moved them to TSR. It's now 13-13. So always join the one with less members. OK? If you don't listen, I will continue not to listen.

~TSR

Abby The Rat

~Is shocked~

How come I'm not honorary?

Is it because I'm already there??????

~Pouts and wonders~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

TSR

Whoa - did I really leave you out?

*mutters about senility*

TSR

Whoa - did I really leave you out?

*mutters about senility*

Abby The Rat

Yep, ~Nods~ you did

Oh well, Not to worry, I am the Knight of Forest Star, I think is better then honorary. It means, I was voted by the people to be a leader or role model.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Orcrist

Austin- join TSR. I don't wanna have to attack you. TSR will win out tho- let's look at the experienced players on each side (this isn't meant to offend any1 but...):
RWL: Bloodrath, John, Deathclaw...

TSR: Me (I WAS an emperor after all- look at the 1st chapter in the story), Tania (Menatus), Kilkenne, Wickedclaw, the Beatles, Shael, and I think that Sons of Redtail is Stormy but I'm not sure...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant