What happened...

Started by Saladin, September 23, 2008, 09:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saladin

...to these forums. They were so lively 6 months ago.
Starfish love you

Shade

Alazar left.

He used to keep it rather lively, through a combination of annoying everyone so much and not being able to resist the urge to talk...and talk, and talk.

Ungatt Trunn II

I think we may be going through a dead period. We may or may not be better later.

My suggestion is that the admins put together some sort of event or something that gets people interested. Something that sparks conflict, alliances, and excitement.  It turn, we would no doubt get new players and resurrect old ones. The forums would be alive and so would the game.

Luckily, some players have tried to bring excitement to the game, and are doing a semi-decent job at it.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

pippin the mighty

They were lively 1 month ago, but lots of people have been busy I guess, I know I have.

taekwondokid42

That's what I would say. With school back in full session it is impossible to expect any of the players to go on half as much as they used to.

Peace Alliance

Site goes up and down, this isn't /all/ that low.

[edit]

hmm, and actually, looking at our stats we're getting more people coming to the site then before the summer. We just have fewer people on the forums

Firetooth

I stopped spamming :P
Quote from: Shade on September 23, 2008, 09:27:36 PM
Alazar left.

He used to keep it rather lively, through a combination of annoying everyone so much and not being able to resist the urge to talk...and talk, and talk.

That too.
I agree with taek. Besides, without feng Im just an uneventive player with no plans.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Aqualis

It has been worse. It will get better.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

The Lady Shael

Awualis! Stay around! (I typed "Awaulis" by accident, I really did....)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ragefur

Sorry. I had to take a break to finish my B.A.
Highest Rank: 1
8th player ever.

Firetooth

1       Discussion / General Discussion / Re: What happened...       on: Today at 10:41:19 AM
Sorry. I had to take a break to finish my B.A.
2     Discussion / General Discussion / Re: A most troubling game flaw...    on: May 25, 2006, 02:58:03 PM
The worst flaw, is that you don't have Ragefur playing though...

I guess this is someone else I wont know... :o
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ragefur

Hi; I'm Ragefur.

I was famous once.
8th player ever.

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ragefur

8th player ever.

kell

ah good old BA three weeks to finals
total hours spent studying so far.......4 WOOT
founder of eire

first emp on the new server