RedCon Discussion

Started by Aden, July 29, 2003, 09:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aden

This forum is for discussing the RedCon event that is currently planned for 2006(year and date pending). It will be for all Redwall fans and Redwall Online Community members. Please post in the right forum.
Woodren Swiftsword, former leader of the Mossflower Liberation Army
May 20, 1999 - May 20, 2001

RedCon

Narfel

What I want to know is, How are we going to get enough money for people to get there? Beacause there are a lot of things to consider, Like Plane Tickets, food, drink, Motel rooms, And all that good stuff!

Narfel B)  
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Aden

Right now, I'm thinking that each long-distance attendee will have to pay for transport, hotel, and admission costs, but the exact prices can't be determined for some time, and the things each person has to pay for is not yet determined either(I'm only guessing above). Local area attendees will only have to pay admissions fee.

RedCon

Kamikaze Badger

Will there be high speed internet there? I would prefer that there be a place where i can have highspeed internet incase there are last minute song requests. Thats all.

Aden

It would be more expensive to have broadband in the hotel rooms. We need to get a hotel first.

RedCon

Kamikaze Badger

Oh drat, i was looking forward to high speed internet too :(. But thats what our DSL is for :P. Btw, if anyone has any song requests at all, you can just pm me or send me an email, \djbadger@tranceaddict.net\[/EMAIL\]