What do you want me to spin at Redcon?

Started by Kamikaze Badger, November 19, 2003, 08:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarwake

Calm, calm, calm....Okay, to avoid any further "arguements" or whatever....I propose that we set up some type of agenda for the staff to be working on.....

The 1st and MOST important thing would be contacting Brian Jacques(almost put Brain Jacques, hehee)!!

Kami, you can continue on with compiling a list of music.  

Ran, its not a big deal if he starts now, heck he might even like some of the songs he finds that have been requested and might want to get them for himself or whatever....its not hurting anything to start early on anything....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Randag

TJ, I have an agenda. It's just that things aren't going as planned. No-one has given me the e-mail addresses of their VIPs (not even you), which I'll need for future mailings. I haven't heard anything from BJ, or Dave Lindsay, or other people I asked to contact either of them. I don't have any money. If I can't get money I won't be going to the US, and all of this wil have to be organised by the rest of you.
There is not much we can get the staff working on until BJ gives us his consent.

Also, this isn't the topic to be talking about this in. I already stated that he could go ahead and compile his list. I'm having no further dealings with Kami until he has that list compiled (or at least most of it).

BTW Kami, I think you should keep posting the songs that you have put into the list in this thread. As it will keep people interested and may instil recommendations.
Walk With Pride, Protect Like The Night!
Harness Your Potential, Regret Nothing!

"Ash nazg durbatul?k, ash nazg gimbatul
ash nazg thrakatul?k, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul"

RedCon-Forums--- AK_f00 ---RedCon-Website
Destined For Greatness, But Pacing Myself!
You Know Me! You Just Don't Know It Yet!

Scarwake

*coughs* Well, excuse me, but I do believe I emailed you about Aminrael(sp?) wanting to become a staff member, because she only lives 2hrs away from Chicago.  And she would've been my VIP, but if she is a staff member, then she would no longer be a VIP, so therefore, I'd have NO guests as far as I know of.

*sticks tongue out*
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Randag

Okay, this is the first I've heard of her wanting to become a staff member. If she still wants to be a staff member, then there is no problem with that, but she'll have to ask Aden to add her to the list on the site.

Anyway, I still don't have her e-mail address. If she truly wants to be on the staff, ask her to send me her e-mail address. I thought you would have told her that.  

Scarwake

Actually, I had emailed either you or Aden about it, with her email address....Soooo, either the email never went through and the Mailer-Demon email or whatever I never saw, because it more than likely was in my junk mail folder, then....

Aminrael(sp?) is on these forums, so just message her or whatever about it....
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Kamikaze Badger

Hey, I want to truly be on the staff <_<. Im only about 3/4s of a drive from Chicago.

Randag

Kami, take it up with Aden, Ublaz and Shy. Whatever they (as in all of them) decide will be your answer.

Kamikaze Badger

Ok, how can I contact them? I know that I can just PM Aden, but what about everyone else? And also, in my previous post, I meant to say "3/4s of a days drive", incase you were confused.

Randag

You can find their e-mail addresses on the RedCon Website. There should be a link to it in my sig.  

Kamikaze Badger

Ok. But, your DJ would like to get in for free. Otherwise you'll have to pay for one.

Randag

Yeah, we'll see!
You can take it up with the Finance Director, when I appoint him/her.

Calantorntain

I know lots of people have said Celtic, and I would like to tell you all this-

There is Lots of Bad Celtic music out there.  Truly horrid stuff.

Please, try not to get the fakey Celticy music that is terrible.

Kami, if you want, I can give you a load of Irish music suggestions over MSN or something sometime, since I listen to it quite a bit, and you wouldn't have to worry about randomly dowloading anything that has the word 'Celtic' in it.
I also have this CD of Pirate songs, which is Uber Nifty.  That is Redwally.  Yesh.

I would post recomendations now.  But I am far to tired.  Perhaps tomorrow.
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin