Redcon Music FAQ's

Started by Kamikaze Badger, February 11, 2004, 07:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shytalon

Me either. Though his latest comment about high explosive is rather amusing.

Anyway, what have you been up to, Chex? Haven't been around here often, so I haven't seen you about.
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Aden

QuoteBtw, how much C4 could the structure where redcon is taking place withstand?
Oh now he wants to blow us up. Thanks for being a smart Australian and giving out your address at the Axl forum, KB. It will be useful for the police.

Stop making threats. You'll just bring more trouble to yourself.
Woodren Swiftsword, former leader of the Mossflower Liberation Army
May 20, 1999 - May 20, 2001

RedCon

Kamikaze Badger

Aden, do the world a favor, STOP ...ING STALKING ME!

[Please don't use any form of the word gay in an insulting manner (as an insult, etc.).]

Shytalon

Ah, a homophobe, now? How Midwest of you, Samuel.
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Aden

Pardon me for seeing something you posted at your own will on a public forum.
Woodren Swiftsword, former leader of the Mossflower Liberation Army
May 20, 1999 - May 20, 2001

RedCon

Scarwake

Kami, unfortunately, I'm nolonger able to help defend you...I was trying to be nice but you continuously cause trouble here....Its ridiculous.  And I must agree with Randag & Aden now that I will not support you being a DJ at RedCon, and thus being so there will be nomore DJ-RedConian priviledges for you if there even were any to begin with.

You've been rude and far beyond just because you're made fun of in your community because you are Australian.  You come to the internet and you push all your problems on us, where we at one point tried to help, but now its too hard to do when you are constantly critizing this community and putting EVERYONE down...If I had my say I would not only not allow you to be a DJ, but I would ban you from not only here but RedCon as well.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Holby

Quote from: ScarwakeYou've been rude and far beyond just because you're made fun of in your community because you are Australian.  You come to the internet and you push all your problems on us, where we at one point tried to help, but now its too hard to do when you are constantly critizing this community and putting EVERYONE down...If I had my say I would not only not allow you to be a DJ, but I would ban you from not only here but RedCon as well.
Everyone LOVES Australians. I say everyone because Kami is just an American trying to make people feel sorry for him. Who is unacting extremely Un-Aussie, anyhow. Though, admittedly, it is acceptable to pay out the Yanks. :P
The funny thing is, he's insulting people becuase of their nationality, and then complaining others are doing it to him.
I will not deleted this

Scarwake

Yeah, I mean I love Australians!  I think they're kewlio, but when one like Kami start pulling this ..., its pathetic and I don't care to be around that person....but otherwise I love Australians.

*huggles Holby*  I actually want to move to either Australia or England.   I'm like fascinated with those two countries, have been for a long time but still yet.....

Kami, quit being a hypocrite!!!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Kamikaze Badger

The small amount of american blood I have in me makes me ashamed...

And also, for those of you thinking that I would just drop out of Redcon right before the big event, what  have you been smoking? The main reason I'm coming to this event is to see Cyra...

[Please don't swear. Read the rules and obey them.]