Stripper?

Started by Peace Alliance, February 15, 2004, 03:06:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin Are Gods

My goodness...

I'm gonna have some /nightmares/, thannkYOU Wolfbite.....
Retto is cool. If you don't think so, then DON'T SAY ANYTHING! IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY IT!

The One And Only Plushie! (Thanks Tugwolf!)
Donuts, anyone? (Thanks Alice!)

Peace Alliance

any prefered stripper song? outfits? lol. and did anyone see danny devedo on friends? man that was funny.

calria

*blinks*

Well, for one thing, won't a good bit of the Con's population be underage? I'd rather not watch anyone get arrested, thank you very much.  

Ruatine

*dies laughing*

Amusing. Very amusing. Even if we wanted one, it'd more than likely cost too much money ($$)... not that I know from personal experience.

*shakes her head* Geez... the variety of topics we get posted on this board....
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Holby

Not expensive, Peace has nominated himself.
I will not deleted this

calria

To which I say "ewww ewww ewww ewww ewww"

Ruatine

And to which I say:

That wasn't a mental picture that I wanted...
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Peace Alliance

awww, c'mon, i know you all wanna see more then ma big blue face!  :lol:  

Admin Are Gods

Ohboy.

That is so not  the mental image I want before I go to bed.
Retto is cool. If you don't think so, then DON'T SAY ANYTHING! IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY IT!

The One And Only Plushie! (Thanks Tugwolf!)
Donuts, anyone? (Thanks Alice!)

Scarwake

No, actually....I'm fine with just knowing what your big blue face looks like...that's enough for me....I needeth see no more....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

The Lady Shael

Yes. Very disturbing mental images. They got even more disturbing after I read TJ's post...>.<
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Scarwake

LOL!!!!  Well, that's nice to know....I took the big blue face part from peace's post....sooooo......
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Peace Alliance

when i said that what i MEANT was you could see my computer, or my desk... of maybe my arms?

Scarwake

Uhhh-huh....I bet you did.....Why would anyone wanna see anymore that could cause such emotional damage to one's self???
Emperor of

In-Character Album

calria

Dude... I've eaten within the last month... not good for the old appetite, eh?