RedCon Assignments.

Started by Randag, April 10, 2004, 11:55:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

You can probably reach Calan on her LJ, which I think her username is "Calantorntain". Her AIM is gonff the great. I think. *scratches head*

And yes, since I've been zooming through a couple character lists for the Redwall Database, I've been keeping my eye out for anything along the way. I haven't found any usable demonstrations, but I'll keep reading.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Aden

Woodren Swiftsword, former leader of the Mossflower Liberation Army
May 20, 1999 - May 20, 2001

RedCon

Randag

If anyone would like to help me with something I'd very happy. Actually, I believe I've mentioned it before (in font twice before) in this thread alone. It helps if you have plenty of free time to set aside, but can also be done over a number of days. So if there are any takers, PM me and I'll tell you what it's all about.

If not, then I guess I'll have to do it myself and then any progress on the RedCon front will have to be put back until the middle of March. I really don't want to wait that long before I get started on the important things.

Thanks!

-Ran!
Walk With Pride, Protect Like The Night!
Harness Your Potential, Regret Nothing!

"Ash nazg durbatul?k, ash nazg gimbatul
ash nazg thrakatul?k, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul"

RedCon-Forums--- AK_f00 ---RedCon-Website
Destined For Greatness, But Pacing Myself!
You Know Me! You Just Don't Know It Yet!