Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

Aden

McCormick Place might be too big and expensive. It's almost right downtown and next to Soldier Field. They hold the Auto Show and other big conventions there every year. I'll look into it.
Woodren Swiftsword, former leader of the Mossflower Liberation Army
May 20, 1999 - May 20, 2001

RedCon

Wildwood

Why are you all of a sudden so into this Michael?
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

calria

There's no way we'd ever fill that place... I doubt there will be over 200 people able to make it, and that place looks like it's equipped for groups in the thousands!

Larrusus Deathspear

The company has several building, and we could rent out a floor or something, plus theres a hotel within walking distance, the owners probably would care if we only want to rent like one floor of the northern extension, the place isn't that busy....

Note: I'm so interested in this wildwood, becuase I have been reading Redwall since the end o' 1st grade and I really like the sreies and the ROC
Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

Wildwood

No, I mean into these conventions.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

calria

I think that's what he was answering, Wildwood:
He's into the series, and therefore into the ROC, and therefore into the idea of Redcon.

Wildwood

But he was never before.  He has always been into Redwall, but he has never talked about Redcon until yesterday.

user posted image

calria

Perhaps he has just discovered it?