It's time..

Started by Fenix, January 30, 2003, 02:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenix

Well, I'm going to start out to get to know all of you a little better, as your emperor :)

I'm asking all clan leaders to please let me view their clan forums by Private messaging me the passwords.

I already have quite a few..from..people..

I'd appreciate all leader's participation..  I'll be leaving IMC soon, so I'll be a neutral party, anyways.

The Beatles

wat?!?!?

Are you gone mad?

Oh so crazy!!

~Beatles

Ragefur

Good bye. Have fun deposing the tyrannical emporer... I'll not be around for it. Turrah.

~Ragefur
Highest Rank: 1
8th player ever.

Fenix

Bye Jonathan.

now now, Beatles, I'm just asking for the passwords...
I'm not demanding them, and I probably wont even loook at the forums... maybe a little look on weekends when i feel bored..

The Beatles

Heh, you are quite crazy. That's where it all usually starts. I'm glad I'm out.

~Beatles

~>John<~

dude, thats like.....bogus. Ok, enough with the jock talk, just cuz ur emporer doesnt mean you can start asking for passwords....
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

The Beatles

Exactly. All he can do is demand passwords. lol
Unitl he's dethroned.

~Beatles

~>John<~

or until someone....ya actually ur right. or they could do lotsa shielded murders on his clan members, then when they are 20 ranks below him they can attack his clan members and he couldn't attack them
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

TR Shadow

Even if I was in a clan, I wouldn't give you my passord.  You can forget it Fenix.

~>John<~

dude ur in 1st place good job now get over it, i mean being in first doesnt give u the right to....ya.

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Fenix

Tsk...tsk...I'm not demanding them - Just asking, stop being so spiteful please :)

The Beatles

To say it like John would:

"dude ur crazy, stop ... asking lol"

Heh.

Menatus

Fenix doesn't care about his clanmembers, stupid. Most of them are 20 ranks below him anyway.

Also, you can attack someone ranked 500 and not lose troops as long as they're in a clan.

The Beatles

As long as they have a tenth of your nw.
Menatus, who's stupid?

~Beatles

Menatus

Quoteor until someone....ya actually ur right. or they could do lotsa shielded murders on his clan members, then when they are 20 ranks below him they can attack his clan members and he couldn't attack them
(John)

Josh wouldn't care if someone in his clan got attacked, and if he did, for an exuse to attack someone, he could.