It's time..

Started by Fenix, January 30, 2003, 02:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

heh heh not stupid but the best revenge u can get
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

The Beatles

I rather agree. Nobody attacks for patritotism or bounty, but for land. All else is excuses.

[argh]oPostwarrior slipped in. I was replying to Menatus, who is not a postwarrior.
[edit]Hi Germania, TR.

~>John<~

heh heh im not a postwarrior, I'm "talkative" as my teachers say....heh heh . And its not like there is any other wars goin on....post wars are the best you can get
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

No, you're just slowly trying to surpass me in posts. I'm just intelligent. And quite a good spammer, eh?

Yeah, but any exuse for land is a good one for Josh. The only problem he'd have is if someone attacked who was in no clan. Then he couldn't attack without losing troops.

Germania

The Emperor is just having fun  :rolleyes:  

Ereptor

Quote from: The BeatlesI rather agree. Nobody attacks for patritotism or bounty, but for land. All else is excuses.

[argh]oPostwarrior slipped in. I was replying to Menatus, who is not a postwarrior.
[edit]Hi Germania, TR.
I disagree with ya man.  I have attacked many many times for revenge.  It is a costly business.  But if someone attacks you 6-8 times, they should expect a retal against them.  Land is a plus when retalling.

In my clans i always had a list on the bottom of the clan news.  For those interested I thought it was a good idea.  I will post it below.

Retal List:                            
Beatles

Hit List:
Beatles

Verbal Alliance:
Beatles

Protected Warlords:
Beatles

basically self explanitory.  It was very usefull for me and my clan members that wanted to keep track of other warlords that did us harm or who we wanted no harm to come to.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Shytalon

Technically, he can't demand them, but he can say this:

"If you don't give them to me, you will be a tiny, worthless husk by the time I'm finished with you."

What a trade. Passwords for life.
And personally, I think Fenix has every right to do this. It's his turn as ruler, and unless you want to all band together for a rebellion, we can't really stop him.

Enjoy yourself, Fenix. You earned it.

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Wickedclaw

Lol, I wouldnt mess with Fenix. I think he will be a pretty fair emperor, and I know for one that I wouldnt mess with him.

Trident

Menatus, not lal of his clan members are 20 ranks below him.  I'm 9 ranks below him.  What I like best about that, is whoever puts me out of it, will get in reeeal good trouble.  Some of you are taking this rudely, he's just wanting to get to know everybody better.  That's what all good leaders will do, I don't know where ne of you have been when they talk about what makes a good leader.  Also, I've taken several teen leadership classes, so don't act like being 13 is a joke and something to look down at.

~>John<~

yes well, overthrows do happen. nothing against u Josh, and congrats, but no one Deserves to be ruler....they are.

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

What, Trident, do you think I'm talking BAD about my good friend, the Emperor? I think not. Look at the clan news page. I said MOST, not all.

Trident

No, TR Shadow is merely who'm I'm thinking of.

The Beatles

Now hold on... leader? Why for goodness sake should he lead us? Hm?
He'll be dethroned too one day. That simple. Maybe by Kewi.

General Austin

If he wanted to get to know us better he'd talk to us. But right now he's just using this information to spy on us to make sure he's not dethroned. Smart, huh? :P

P.S.I just don't want to be afraid of everything I ever say in this forum, so I'm going crazy, knowing that Raine and kilk will be after my butt since I hyurt them pretty badly.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.