The Official RWL Photo Album

Started by The Lady Shael, July 18, 2003, 07:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqualis

I see that my picture is still not in there. Of course, that may have to do with me forgetting to send it to anybody. O well, I don't have the motivation to do it now. It's in this thread somewhere if someone else cares to put forth the necessary effort. :-P
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

And kell, I'd say something about Green Day, but based on some interviews their sexuality is questionable. At this time we would just like to assure the customers that Mr. Claw is indeed straight as they come. No pun intended.

kell

last halloween I dressed up as Billy Joe it was a rock stars and film stars theme, went into work all dolled up only to discover the rest of the staff were the blues brothers
Ill have to find that pic I can tell you I got some pretty weird looks that night
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Shadow

I guess the album will be Shadow-less for a while... why can't i figure out how to post pictures directly into this thread?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

RazorClaw

Quote from: kell on July 03, 2007, 10:51:03 AM
last halloween I dressed up as Billy Joe it was a rock stars and film stars theme, went into work all dolled up only to discover the rest of the staff were the blues brothers
Ill have to find that pic I can tell you I got some pretty weird looks that night
So it was the middle of the night and you weren't wearing sunglasses, eh?

kell

yep got it in one, the only time ive ever wore make up
founder of eire

RazorClaw

that's my only time too. again, girls' fault.

kell

yea yea it's always someone elses fault with you
founder of eire

RazorClaw

That's because in my childhood I made up excuses and blamed others for my actions so as to avoid spankings, behavior which, in my more mature and developed years, has become reflexive. So basically it's all my parents' fault for threatening to spank me.

kell

founder of eire

idunno

Quote from: Shadow on July 03, 2007, 05:44:52 PM
I guess the album will be Shadow-less for a while... why can't i figure out how to post pictures directly into this thread?
Just upload your picture to some site like http://www.imageshack.us.? After you upload it to imageshack go to the bottom of the page and go to direct link and copy and paste it where it says link. [ img ] link [/ img ]? (no spaces of course)
You can use any picture url or whatever.

example: This cheese

Shadow

i detest photo sharing services... imageshack is so full of popups and spyware i cringe every time i go there wondering what garbage is installing itself of my machine. i usually run a virusscan right after if i am forced to go to these sites.

idunno

lol First image hoasting service that popped up on google. :-P

Shadow

maybe if i change the format of the file and compress it or something itll be able to go over email... i think its just too big a file

o well its a bad picture anyways, half my face is obscured by a beer bottle  8-)

idunno

Thats usually the trick with emailing pictures because the attatchments cant be over like 1/2 a megabyte. :-P  You could just send it via msn or whatever too.