Photography

Started by windhound, April 03, 2012, 10:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

These were posted to reddit the other day, its interesting the difference

Both of the same place, but different angle, lighting, and filter make all the difference
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

...that's amazing. I took a photography workshop last month, so I only know the very basics of focus, aperture, and ISO, and all that good stuff. Probably need to get a better camera than my little point-and-shoot though to practice with.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Vengerak

Very cool.  Were they definitely taken at the same place at the same time, though?  There definitely looks to be more foliage at the mouth of the tunnel in the first one.

Genevieve

There is definitely a foliage discrepancy.

Shadow

Yea, there are physical differences in the amount of leaf coverage of the tracks (in version two they are uncovered the entire way to the tunnel, while they are not in version 1). There is definitely more than angle and lighting difference to those shots.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

Nah.  Different people, different times, different cameras.
The last is probably one of the more important differences tbh
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Genevieve

Everyone knows that more leaves mean exponentially better photographs, windowhounds. You're lying to yourself.

Gen. Volkov

Lucy has a point, vegetation trumps all.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES