My Clan,

Started by Dommy1653, June 07, 2004, 03:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naltaca

I can't give a specific occasion but I know a few people that i could make a clan with to use my plan but, for instance, there's always ROME that was sorta along those lines just with more better people.
COOL STORY BRO

Wolf Snare

I'd be a member. I have before, it's a joy working with him.
Nalt has done it before, The clan MeTaL, hated by almost the entire game, consisted of myself, Naltaca, and Josh. We got what we had planned to do without haste (Nohc's cash), which in my opinion is alot better than a bunch of attack-happy newbs without a clue of what they are doing.
Although, I do agree with Holby, I was once in Loren when it first created. I myself was new to the game. It is really something to have people in the game that don't look apon you and frown when first starting out.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Holby

Quote from: Wolf SnareI'd be a member. I have before, it's a joy working with him.
Nalt has done it before, The clan MeTaL, hated by almost the entire game, consisted of myself, Naltaca, and Josh. We got what we had planned to do without haste (Nohc's cash), which in my opinion is alot better than a bunch of attack-happy newbs without a clue of what they are doing.
My post was in reply to Nalt's post which was in reply to Wolf's post which talked about getting select members to have a successful clan.
What you did was use a clan to achieve a goal. It's not really the same thing, but definitely a way to utilise them.
:)
I will not deleted this

Naltaca

Thanx for supplying the instance in which my suggested method worked rather well, wolf snare. And Yes, I remember Loren. They were quite a large clan and were a rather large pest I must admit.
COOL STORY BRO