TS Gag -- 3 days

Started by Wolf Snare, September 03, 2010, 04:04:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twilight Shadow

Am i allowed off probation yet I get the idea behind it so can i be removed from prob.
Thanks!

Firetooth

You don't get it removed by asking, you prove it by your actions.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Twilight Shadow

Well I was just wondering and how am I suppose to know the gig around here since I am one of the newest players. And plus I am not sure what I have been doing wrong of late or future?

Shadow

QuoteAnd plus I am not sure what I have been doing wrong of late or future?

Good reason to leave you where you are I'd say ;) Read the first post of this thread for more details.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Twilight Shadow

Well where are all the rules then?

Shadow

Twilight Shadow

Sorry I did not know where it was or I read over it, so thanks for the help :D

Twilight Shadow

And like this is enforced to its exact words

?   Insults toward a person?s ?out of character? are never allowed. Don?t even think about insulting someone based on his or her race, heritage, age, intelligence, sexual orientation, religion, etc ?

you fail except you got me for it and not all the other people

Twilight Shadow

Quote from: Firetooth on October 02, 2010, 12:41:14 PM
You don't get it removed by asking, you prove it by your actions.
This is how other probations been taken off

Twilight Shadow

OK, I lied again. I have decided to leave entirely since I am on probation and this game has become boring due to the fact that its about winning and not having fun with half the people so see you later or never. Unless i am taken off probation then I will stay otherwise peace out RWL.

Gen. Volkov

Bye then. Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Obliterator

you know that sounded an awfully lot like sevz
i kinda miss him...
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Holby

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on October 03, 2010, 11:19:22 PM
OK, I lied again. I have decided to leave entirely since I am on probation and this game has become boring due to the fact that its about winning and not having fun with half the people so see you later or never. Unless i am taken off probation then I will stay otherwise peace out RWL.
The threats won't work. You haven't been treated unfairly on these forums, mod behaviour towards you has been very lenient. You haven't proven you are ready to be taken off probation, especially given the little tantrum you just threw here. Nearly every single RWLian is friendly and helpful, and willing to share their skills. The clan thread you started is evidence of this, where half a dozen people offered to help you start a new clan in the reset.

Change your attitude, put more effort into posting, and work on your spelling and grammar. You'll soon be removed from probation.
I will not deleted this

Shadow

We are bound to miss a few every now and again. You got gagged because you broke the rule(s) repeatedly. You will be let off probation when you have shown that you understand that. Being a rebel for the sake of being a rebel has never been a good idea.

In the meantime, please use the edit button if you have more to add.

Firetooth

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on October 03, 2010, 11:36:43 PM
Bye then. Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.
Lol this.
And he posted like 4 times in a row...EDIT BUTTON?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.