TS Gag -- 3 days

Started by Wolf Snare, September 03, 2010, 04:04:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twilight Shadow

Well if you knew the defintion of probation you CAN'T EDIT there is no bloody edit button for probation, thats what pisses me off, I get probation for bad spelling and grammar and double...triple...and quad posting, hmmmm.... I am not stupid. (no comment needed for this  <--) So maybe code an edit button so probation people don't get screwed over. Hmmm... what a thought?
Thanks volkz.
Oblit you are not the only one who misses him
Holby they seem friendly at times but they become hostile eventually, aka me, towards enemies and friends, arguing happens. Its the truth.
Shadow I admit I broke the rules, yes maybe too many times and yes you mods let it go for the first couple of times. Second if you tell me to read the rules and know the rules. Your a mod figure out that there is no edit button. So far it seems snare is the best mod around here about knowing the rules and every aspect round, specifically for this occasion the edit button.
Firetooth LOLz.

Night wolf I will send you your five bucks soon. :D

Gen. Volkov

QuoteThanks volkz.

It wasn't meant in a particularly genial way.

Well if you knew the defintion of probation you CAN'T EDIT there is no bloody edit button for probation

Are you saying you can't edit your posts when on probation? I find that hard to believe.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Night Wolf

You cant actually edit your posts actually on probation, thats why I was put on probation a long time ago

Gen. Volkov

Oh, well that's kinda strange.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

The edit thing was because we had to discipline people for editing their posts to make people look foolish.

TS, understand that we are trying to promote a happy and positive environment here. Part of that is group cohesion (everyone getting along).

Just because you're on probation doesn't mean we don't appreciate your input to the community here, it just means that you have a ways to go before you are equally respected as a contributor.

We're trying nicely to show you how it is we behave as a group.

Shadow

Woops, forgot about the edit thing, TS. Sorry.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Twilight Shadow

Sorry, I was considered sevz sock puppet when I join, or some thought I was him, I guess its my nature at times to become angry and (whats the word) idiotic. But yeah sorry if I double post can't help it shadow.  Basically I only run off in spa, but I try to contribute outside of the spa, mainly I have been searching for bugs and stuff during the game, otherwise I would be doing better. But to help me with that aspect is there a place that gives the code(or explains it) so I could test some areas of it during turbo or reg?

Twilight Shadow

Sorry about double post, but I forgot to say this at the end before I hit post.

I think that is the nicest thing you have said to me shadow...ever. :D