Big Developments in the works

Started by The Lady Shael, March 14, 2011, 08:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Figured I should make a formal announcement what with a few more people (new and old) coming in to play.  :)

Just to give you guys a status on where we are right now, we are still active and going strong. We have a lot of plans coming up, but I'll get to that in a bit.

First of all, our staff. A few members of our staff have been a little busy irl of late, especially our admin Peace Alliance, who is currently engaged and getting married in a few months (yay!).

However, this doesn't mean that things aren't happening. The proverbial bulletin board in our staff room is cluttered with new ideas and redesigns and charts and schedules, that we really can't WAIT to show you guys. You've seen the first of these changes already on Turbo: the new race chart, Emperor tracking, and the clan request system.

But don't worry, we're not stopping there. Each month, we will be revealing a little more of our developments and putting them up on Turbo, where we need YOUR help to beta-test them!

If you are interested in being an integral part of this testing process (the more, the better), contact Shadow in-game or on the forums, and the more active you are, the more involved we can get you with our development process. We really value your opinions and feedback!

For now, play Turbo, stay updated by reading the development topics on the forums, and prepare yourself for the upcoming changes.  :) We're just as excited as you are (probably more excited, actually).

~The Lady Shael
RWL Administrator
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Pippin

good to see lots of developments, maybe i should start playing more often. thanks shael and the admins :)
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Ashyra Nightwing

Just found the espionages page and I like it, cheers guys :D

Yellow Eyes

As being included under the old members coming back (possibly? haha) even though I wasn't very good, I do remember the old game very well, and I am more than impressed with the changes that are already underway, and those that are in the works. I see nothing but good things in RWLs future.