TS gag

Started by Shadow, April 21, 2011, 04:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

TS has been gagged for a week for a completely and utterly inappropriate PM sent over the forum system. There is just no place for that level of profanity at RWL. For that, you would have been gagged even if I had not given you a warning less than 10 minutes beforehand.

Shadow
Modding
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Kyrolin Zenyar

Well, he's leaving the forums anyway, so you won't need to be bothered gagging him all the thyme anymore.  Oops, time.
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Shadow

People get annoyed and say they are leaving all the time. It is rarely true.

Kyrolin Zenyar

Well, I'll post a transcript from our Turbo clan forum:

Lord Bloodwrath (#33)

For all of you who don't know I think TS is leaving because of a feud between two clans Squire and Knight but it involves half of reg and most of the forums, he claims he left his clan for protection of his clan but I personelly think that he left because he was kicked out. Well any way I think that now he's gonna take it out on turbo

Sharptooth (#30)

This is a long and complicated feud, and I hope it doesn't affect this clan in a negative way, although with each passing hour I can see this dooming our hopes for a win

Insert Clever Name Here (#44)

TS left??? What??? I don't understand why he left Turbo for a Reg reason!

Please, TS, reconsider. It's just a game (not to mention we need you...)

Agarnu of Riftgard (#17)

I am staying in turbo to finish the round. I deleted from reg already and dont plan on coming back after this round. Also I will have more time now on focusing on admin at another game about 100 times the size of this one. So this will be my farewell message.

Sharptooth (#30)

Thank you for staying TS, we all appreciate it a lot

Also out of curiosity, may I ask which game that would be?

Lord Bloodwrath (#33)
I'm curious too, and sorry I know it was going to happen but on reg squire sped up the inevitenable, will you at least still communicate in the forums

Shadow

Well, I hope he reconsiders, but I stand by my decision here. The message he sent was entirely inappropriate, and he knows better.

Kyrolin Zenyar

Indeed.  I would miss him, all the same.

But him, adminning another game?  HIM? an admin?

Firetooth

TS has said he's quit before. He's immature and attention seeking, of course he's going to milk it. Hopefully when he's older and more mature he'll be back.

Either way, I feel slightly responsible for provoking him, but he fully deserved his gagging. If anybody else had seen the message, they would agree, then he sent me complaints in game that I reported him lol.

(and yes, TS could not be an admin, or rather not a good one)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

I removed this a few hours early as I may not be around this evening at the 7 day mark. I hope you decide to stick around still, as you are a fun player to have in the game.

The Lady Shael

Btw anything else you do after this that merits a gagging will get you a permanent pony avatar.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Twilight Shadow

Yeah I will be sticking around I was just in a bad mood so I go off :D

I would like to apologize for my actions last week. My message was very inappropriate and I should have been gagged and I would like to thank you for that. I have been acting immature lately and my attitude has been shaky. Well recently I have had two concussions in the past two months as most of you know...I think. It basically turned my world upside down. I have to drop out of classes and almost school. I am not allowed to run or do anything athletic unless I am allowed to stand there. I have been playing and training for keeper in soccer/ English football for next year but I do not think I will be able to play keeper/goalie every again since I will have a total of four concussions now.(I was one of the top keepers in state).

So that threw me in a bad mood for a while. Which I thought why not bring it on here...basically now that I look back. And hating or disliking Firetooth already we like to pester each other all the time. I need to deal with it in the future and life goes on. I have been reading forums while I was a way but its pointless for me to try and interlude into the middle of things. I will start up with turbo next round but will take a break from reg now on. Yes I can be dirty at times but I am sorry for what I did and hope we all can be on same or better terms than before.

PS I know firetooth will read this so...I would never do a pony avatar but to make it up to Firetooth. I will do a pony avatar only if its Twilight Sparkle :D

Shadow

Sorry for your troubles, TS. Glad you decided to stick around :)

PS don't get a pony avatar

Kilkenne

I'll pick out an avatar when I get home.

Twilight Shadow

Its all good Shadow I am just sorry for what I did in my state of mind...anger lol

Kilkenne

"I was mad and concussed so I acted poorly, haha"

After having actually read more than the pony part, I have a question. I don't understand, are you deflecting blame and placing it on your head trauma, or owning up to the fact that you were being a huge turd?

Just for clarification's sake.

Firetooth

Nice to see you back. I accept your apology, I think we all get angry sometimes.

P.S Twilight Sparkle ponytar would ease some of the pain.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.