RWL Server Donations

Started by Peace Alliance, June 26, 2007, 01:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Redwall: Warlords is free, however we rely on donations to pay for server fee's and whatnot.

If you'd like to support RWL I would greatly appreciate ANY donations. 2 dollars, 5 dollars, 20 dollars...

paypal account: admins@redwallwarlords.com

For any other forms of donation payment, catch me on IM or PM me and we might be able to work something out.

every single penny goes towards RWL, the RWL staff will not use anything for personal use. If the money we make exceeds the costs, it will be saved or spend on things that benefit the game (upgraded server, advertising, etc...)

Upon request, i will gladly post here anyone who is kind enough to support.

Thanks in advance,

Peace Alliance and the RWL staff

... And all of RWL

Wolf Snare

w00t. I already knew you had paid for the server yourself, But let me just say publicly how greatful I am as  a RWLer to have such enthusiastic and hardworking admins. Well done guys (and gal)  :wink:, you all deserve a round of applause.

On another note, I do have an unverified paypal account. I'll be sure to put forward a fair chunk to show my appreciation to the game, and the entire community.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

kell

I have no idea how to set up paypal and I don't have a credit card but I'll sort it out and send ye a few bucks
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

wolf bite

(Wonders if it would cost more to cash in a Euro dollar than it is worth.)  Hehe.

Yup, thanks everyone for noticing that we are trying to make this the best place we can so that you guys can come here to hang out.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

Grab me on MSN and i'll give y'all my mailing address if you need.

euro's are 1.5 canadian dollars (ish)

Peace Alliance

Account Expires In:    123 days

(posting firstly 'cause i find it funny that we have 1, 2, 3 days ahaha)

Anyways, I'd like to thank the few who have donated for the server so far. However we haven't reached my goal of getting $60 for the server. So just a quick reminder that there will be another $94 coming up for me to pay, and any donation small or large is grreeeaaatly appreciated.

again, no pressure.

lonewolf1817

ill be sending a little cheese over ur way.
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Sicarius

I am paying for my server about 90 dollars per 6 month.
I also managed to earn some money[124 dollras] by posting google advertisements on my server.
Right now they blocked my account because someone clicks to much on the advertisements.

RS-Wolf Methos

pippin the mighty

Shadow

One of my favorite things about this site is that it is ad free
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

I can't stand ads they fill up my computer with pointless junk and then it wont work.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

Why would we pay for an ad anyway?

Firetooth

No sicarius is getting paid to host the ads
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sicarius

RS-Wolf Methos

Wolf Snare

Well, seeing as how I have money to spare nowadays, and concidering the fact that I forgot to send you some money last time I said I would, I will gladly cover the remaining cost. Atleast this time around. ;)
Ollie, I shall talk to you on msn, I have only your home mailing address, and I understand you are back at college.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)