WOOHOO!

Started by General Austin, February 12, 2004, 12:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

Happy Birthday!

hehe..  sometimes  I think its the older drivers who only think they know what they are doing that are the problems, not the teenagers who are new, and thus seem to be more parinoid and thus more careful..  though, I must admit, I do drive faster than I should somtimes..  and I get dirty looks from people if I rev my engine..  hehe..  *pats car*

anyways, good luck on your driving tests..  they arnt that bad..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

Don't be worried about the 16 year olds.. they are heavily restricted and scred from Driver's Ed. It s the 19 year olds that you should be scared of.. they have learned the loopholes and other stuff, but don't use much responsibility.. I for one drive way too fast all the time.. and I don't really care what people think.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ruatine

Happy belated birthday, Teej! I hope you had an awesomely awesome day. *grins*
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Scarwake

Hehe, I agree windy...

Thanx, stephanie!  *huggles all*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album