Dear tolls

Started by Night Wolf, March 11, 2012, 08:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

I see no filter abuses.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sharptooh

Ungatt Trunn II

Obviously he is referring a22 as the Aeroprakt A-22, 2H lead, and the rest aren't even abuses if the filter caught them.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sharptooh

It counts as abuse if the filter catches it :P

Ungatt Trunn II

You cannot prove that they didn't just write out the filter version as is, therefor you lose.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sharptooh

No, but a mod might be able to.

And if you sub the 2's for S'es in all of the other quotes, they constitute pretty bad swear words.

Ungatt Trunn II

Yeah and if I constituted all the a's to o's in your post it wouldn't make any sense.

All your evidence is circumstantial and voided by the fact that the filter blocks out a name, therefor rendering the entire filter invalid.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sharptooh

It's obvious that the 2's were intended as replacements for S'es I'm sure I can find information confirming this on some horrible wiki about MS paint adventures that I don't wish to visit, but I'm not going to because you know I'm right and you're blatantly just in denial :P

Ungatt Trunn II

Even then your evidence would be faulty in this instance. One of the troll posters actually changed their user name from the canon in order to comply with forum rules, where's your evidence now?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

2's and s's look nothing alike!

Sharptooh

Ungatt Trunn II

He was making fun of the fact that the troll had the tendency to add airplanes and elements in his words which isn't very nice.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I have no problem with the words.

But okay Sharptooth. This is Sollux's first mark on his record.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Sharptooh is the enemy! Don't do anything he says!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Rakefur

Thread topic:
QuoteDear tolls

Am I missing something?
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012