Game Vote?

Started by Retto, February 01, 2003, 11:57:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retto

Please note that this is not "do you want to reset the game?" but "Do you want to create a game-wide vote to reset the game?"

Also note that I'm only one of the admins, and the others could overturn the decision to reset the game. The vote in-game will require a 2/3rds majority to pass if it is decided upon; This vote requires a simple majority to pass.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

~>John<~

I vote yes but give everyone more of stuff then if u just started. Cuz they gave up a lot. + all the dead/disabled ppl would go away. But you'd have to give them like 1000 acres and  more money/ other things
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Fenix

:D:D:D Thanks for making the poll Retto

If this happens I might not makei t to 1 billion netowrht though  :huh:  

~>John<~

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Trident

windhound

I think that we should have a poll to reset,
though, what about the people who dont visit the forums?  They need to have some kind of imput too...  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Aden

Well, if they don't come here to vote, they can always vote no to resetting once the poll goes up.
Woodren Swiftsword, former leader of the Mossflower Liberation Army
May 20, 1999 - May 20, 2001

RedCon

windhound

Where would the poll be setup if not on the forums?
Main page?  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Bloodrath

Yes, definently.  ;)  

Retto

If this vote passes, then a section of the game will be created for people to cast their vote.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Bloodrath

So when will you put the vote into the game? Like there is not a huge number of people on this forum so when will you rack in the votes so to speak? Just wondering.

Menatus

Yes: Because I want to make the game start over. I already did start over. I just got to rank 30 and got knocked back down to like 70 again so....start over!

Wickedclaw

The only thing I dont like is the people who have worked hard to get as high as they are is all wasted. It has taken me a very long time to get to the top 10 and a reset would throw all my hard work, and everyone elses hard work away. I would say if you do start the game over, give like the top 25 or 10 or whatever more of something so that at least we will have a little bit of a chance to get back where we were and at least get something in return of our work.

~A Thought From Wickedclaw

Menatus

No. That would be quite unfair, as I wouldn't get anything. heheh...but no. Everyone can start from scratch.