Bounty on my clanmate.

Started by ~The Duke Aubres~, September 13, 2003, 07:56:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~The Duke Aubres~

1 billion dollars bounty on "... Jesus". He's ony my team and that's why I won't kill him. It's
severely against my religion that he says that, and it infuriates me. Who ever kills him get a billion dollars from me.

~Aus

P.S. You CAN give aid to your clan enemies. I've tried it with Ashyra before.

Ashyra Nightwing

Hm. I shall flatten him with my leaderses. If I have enough..

Sun Jian

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry: I am with you,I am a babtist,i'd like to talk to whomever the heck that is,i'll see if hes in my clan,but that is totally sick man,i want to know his religion.
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Almkman

I don't see anyone by that name on the game.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Ashyra Nightwing

There definitely is someone.

42 ... jesus (#61) 3,114 $1,869,927 = Protection Ferret Southsward

I shall smushle him once he's out of protection.

Blood Wake

i dont really play but nobeast should have that as his name, if i am not in his clan i shall crush him first chance i get, not for the money, but to tell people that their name makes a statement
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Riverpaw

I'm Zephyrus. Does anyone want to kill me for that? I hope not.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Blackeyes

Is Homosexual Jesus your name on Turbo? If not then this dosen't include you Riverpaw.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Riverpaw

Quote from: BlackeyesIs Homosexual Jesus your name on Turbo? If not then this dosen't include you Riverpaw.
No, I should think not! *shudders* I just wanted to make sure you weren't going after anyone else for their name.

*ten years later*

Oh.

Shogun

Hmmmm...this IS on turbo right? B/c I dont see anyone with that name. I used hte warlord search for his number and it came back with "boy with low self-esteem (#61)" and he has been disabled. Think this might be him, or am I using hte wrong number?

O and if his net is high enough, and if i can find him, il get im. I could use that bil $....
My siggy died :(

wolf bite

Quote from: ShogunHmmmm...this IS on turbo right? B/c I dont see anyone with that name. I used hte warlord search for his number and it came back with "boy with low self-esteem (#61)" and he has been disabled. Think this might be him, or am I using hte wrong number?
Seems the admins took care of this. They seem to have changed his name so we don't have to look at it and deleted him.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

The Demon Hunter

I'm a good christian. But i also believe that people have been given the right to say that. in fact, "... jesus" is just a sign of how ignorent and confused he is. Shouldn't we just be the better man and ignore him like he has done to god?
I don't wanna get all preachy here, but let me give you an example.
... marrages, Y or N?
my opinion? YES. I'm not saying i think its right that a man should love a man, or a woman, a woman. But you have too look at it like this. Marrage is not only a christian thing, its not only a religious thing. Marrage goes through the government, and the government is NOT christian. Therefor just because the bible says ... marrages are wrong, it doesn't mean they're wrong for the government. if the majority of the public want ... marrages, then democraticly they should be allowed to. So does this mean as christians we should rally against these people? These people who go against our bible and against gods word? Of course not! It is our jog to love them, it is our job to help them, we are not to hate them because they are not christians. So the same thing goes with speach, and names like "... jesus". Calling jesus ... goes against the bible, but it also goes against the bible to hate the people who say it.... wow, sorry, that was kinda preachy...
I am...

The Demon Hunter

Learn to fear me

Riverpaw

How right. I guess it is someone's choice. The media these days... Well... Anyways, never mind about who I thought you were. (Blame the avatar.)

*ten years later*

Oh.

~>John<~

I didn't know that 46 percent was a majority demon hunter? ;)  maybe u should check the latest polls, eh?
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Peace Alliance

Here Here demon hunter!

Quoteif the majority of the public want ... marrages, then democraticly they should be allowed to
Nowhere there do he say that the majority of the public wants ... marrages. He simply said IF the majority want it.
besides, it was a hypothetical situation.

BTW, are they makin next round a free for all?