question

Started by alacazar, January 15, 2004, 03:08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alacazar

I have been called in by alioes to honor a debt.  I do not go out of my wat ot be hostile but a debt must always be repayed.  I outnumber this guy 100 to 1, exept in rats   3,000 achers remaining.  i can take 2 acers at a time.   or more often something like this pops up

Your raiders gather their provisions and venture forth,

Group 1 won through their opponents.
Group 2 won through their opponents.
Group 3 won through their opponents.
Group 4 won through their opponents.
After a failing struggle, your army is repelled by They call me Bruce's defenses. In the attempt, you lost:
37,532 Rats
7,390 Weasels
7,851 Stoats
18,820 Skiffs
In their defense, They call me Bruce lost:
149,742 Rats
32,177 Weasels
2,077 Stoats

Can somome please explain to me how every army one and was victorius, but i lost the battle,  and how somone with over 3000 land  looses max of 5 per round.   IM not aware of any stratagy or tactic that would cause this effect.  if there is pleae enlighten so i can devise a defence against it

alacazar

Nos

Thats very wierd, i dont know how they are doing that...

Juska

I think it is the defense bug or something, how high is you net compared to his? This happened to my once, but I didn't need the kill so I left it alone.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Nos

my networth was higher i dont know the exact amount i think its about 20k, but my attacks i tried with stoats, and skiffs and both times it says i won, then says he repelled me and gives me no land?????
i even have a screenshot of the stoats battle saying i won all 4 and didnt take any land, while he had 3k left
Alacazar was getting the same thing
and so Pacifism requiem or something like was also hitting him and taking nothing, but he is a lower networth... this is very wierd and i dont understand how this could be possible....

Ashyra Nightwing

*blinks*

Odd. Very odd.

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Immortality bug?
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Retto

Oh. Ummm....um. heh. I have no clue what is causing this bug (that the displayed land doesn't correlate with the land posessed)

His Land Division
Markets:    0
Tents:    0
Barracks:    0
Camps:    0
Huts:    0
Foragers:    0
Guard Towers:    0
Cities:    0
Unused Land:    0
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Which is right? Is he technically dead, or is his land division messed up?

Retto

He is technically dead.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Odd... Did this happen in DEX?

wolf bite

This is what was called the immortality bug from Duels.  After a player attacks a lot, then is emedatly attacked back, there becomes a differance in the land stated on the scores page and the land on the player's construct page.  The attack shows no more land to take, but the game keeps them alive because they are not at 0 on the scores.  

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Burninate

I thought someone fixed this. Nevermind. It's fixed in FaF.
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."

lonewolf1817

i to have had a simalar problem but have just brushed it off. my land says one thing. but if i go into construction it reads differently its off by like 300 land or so.
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

lonewolf1817

never mind problem fixed.
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all