Online Attackers! :@:@:@

Started by mice of might, January 08, 2004, 03:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alacazar

hmm  timber rising,       there are only 2 peple who use timer in there name, and one of them has not getten in the top ten to my knowlage,   so the guess is out.  Eather way timber is just attacking those who are land fat at the time,     and he is using military to get into an area normaly populated by leader looters.  Has never attacked anyone more tha 4 times in a row without good reason and will stop attacking if you ask.  

And I assume billy is going to get a beating later??????????????      as that warlord hit him when I beleave he was online ;)   do know what i was acctualy showing since i left the game open to cook dinner then returned and saw the attacks.  

Eather way ther are times when online attacking is the only way to take a warlord down, when they are guarded out the wazoo,     then again rushing an odd unit does the same thing

Eather way   good huting all

alacazar

Cindarin

He would be:

15 ? Timber Rising (#24) 20,193 $25,477,864 PAL  Wolf Northlands

Just for those of you who are wondering.  Btw Timber.  If my brother isn;t gome tommorow after school.  I am killing you.  A little pay back, even though you gave me a somewhat good leader ratio.  ^_^
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

alacazar

good luck,   taking that much land as i will ahve takes somewhat moer than 450 turns,   and if you do it with leaders attackign a prepared wolf although it isnt futile its not easy.  eather way I( have not hit anyone harder than they have hit me,      I defy you to find 2 people who clam that i have acted in a manner anywhere near as harsh as that displayed by  the likes of billy, sparticus in his heyday, they call me bruce in his hey day, outlaw or any othe the other people who got to the top ten by war and swiched to leader and pony stratagies afterwords.  

I am a warrior and I am fair,  I may hit everyone but I hit no one hard unless they hit me hard,  and then i return 1 for 1,  By large I only attack people wth at least my net worth if not war,  I have been know to attack poeple with double my net worth to get the land.  i encorge a good old fight because it makes me stronger in the end,      but i dont go out looking for a fight by brutalising people,    

and no one is going to force me into being a leader looter or a poney raiser just because they dont like me using military instead of food to get to the top ten

alacazar

Ashyra Nightwing

Online attacking is eeeeeebil.

Dixie Ros?

Yes, but I almost like getting attacked...If I'm online, I'll get them back right away before they mangle me.
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Ashyra Nightwing

But.. if you have no turns, it is Ganon-ish.

Gen. Volkov

One. You can never have as many turns as they do, because you were online using them. Two. They generally will not stop even if you retal. So they have ruined you and you cannot get back at them. So you just have to wait. Also.. I'm not sure if you aresaying that Billy or Outlaw are good, or just brutal.. they may both attack alot, which I guess makes them brutal... but they have no idea how to use that land, and lose it almost as soon as they gain it. They don't seem to be very good players....
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

Quote from: alacazarand no one is going to force me into being a leader looter or a poney raiser just because they dont like me using military instead of food to get to the top ten
what's wrong with leader looting?  or rather, marten:goldmining..  quite useful, and if you dont use them then that's your choice..  all my army has been bought on the mercs or markets using money I made from marten:goldmine or from aid..  and my army isnt very small either, as you can probubly tell by being repelled every time you've tried to break me so far..

Quotebut they have no idea how to use that land, and lose it almost as soon as they gain it. They don't seem to be very good players....

nah..  by the very fact that they can gain much land means they are atleast mediocre players, brutal yes, but brutality is a tatic used by some..  not my favorite, and I tend to only resort to it when it is used on me..  I used to lose most of my land in turbo too, then I found out the wonders of gaurds, which I used to despise..  they are truely essential to defence..  

QuoteThey generally will not stop even if you retal.
they wont stop, especially if you retal..  I mean, the whole point in attacking, usually, is to gain land, and if somone retals why you're attacking, and you lose some land that you've gained, then you retal on the retaler and it becomes a mess..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Cindarin

Just as a side note, most people take a load of land and build huts on it.  This would mean they WANT you to atatck them and take thier land.  In doing so you give them a higher leader ratio which works out quite well for them.

user posted image

Holby

Quote from: JuskaIf you can't stand being attacked online then play at like 3:00 am no one is ever on then I bet
'Cept for me :P .
Mice of Might, I totally, completely, wholeheartedly agree with you. Online hitting is the evillest thing in this game, IMO.
It can screw up your whole game, everything you may have been planning for days- it's happened to me. Anyone hits me online, I send nice little abusive messages to them. :)
I will not deleted this

VipersByte

Actually most of my friends who play this, happen to be online at 3am..  :D
and we usually have a rule among ourselves, if someone is online and they are hitting us who are online, then they don't have any Honor, and we send them a message that hitting while we are online is not smart and is a coward way of life.  And if they don't stop, then we smack their little bottoms far down the list.  Granted this may not be the proper thing to do, but we do it when they are OFF line.  

Now there are certain ppl in here who keep telling us this is a blood thirsty game and if we can't take the heat, to leave. and that hitting ppl online is part of the game.  
To this we say nope.  to the few who enjoy hitting people while they are online and those 15 - 20+ spots below them, like ah..Dastard Decimators (#86) for example, then we have sent this one many a message to try and convie our dis pleasure of her tactics and that if not stopped " while we are online " then she will not like the outcome.

And for the past few days, we have not seen her online, which is a shame.  She is quite good, minus the online hitting.

but we at the clan of KOWW, don't hit people while they are online, for it is a cowardly act, and we don't play that way.   We have been trained by the last era game players that there are things you can do, and things you can't do, and 1 of the unspoken rules is to NOT hit while online.  

Is there no way to incorporate this rule into the next version of the game?  Like some kind of protection while a player is online, that you can't hit them?  until say a ten minute stay after they have signed out, or until the server refreshes itself?

Just my 2 c's worth.

VipersByte  
VIPERSBYTE

Holby

Nice post, 3AM not nice, though. That be my striking time- Where everyone is asleep and I get to hit peoples without fearing they'll log on.
I will not deleted this

Nohcnonk

Hehe, you could grab so much land, Holby, and do whatever you wanted with it before anyone got online and stopped you.

Naltaca

Hehe, lucky holby. What's it like in the land down under? My bro is goin there to look at something somewhere, what it is I don't know.
COOL STORY BRO

Cindarin

Now I don't know who Or Spagetti (#35) is but I hope that he has learnt a lesson tonight.  Don't attack moi just before I log on and specially when I HAVE TURNS!!!! Muahahahaha.

user posted image