LOL

Started by alacazar, March 08, 2004, 06:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alacazar

IM seeing a few days ago there was so much land in mossflower that if the 2 nations in a the time had kept it in mossflower there would be no way for us to catch them when we got into that zone.   especialy if they were in a bloodly war and traded land back and forth.   BUT alas somone deleted 40k land and now southward holds the number 1 and 2 position ;) I find this halarious

alacazar

Scarwake

Uh-huh.......I absolutely hardly understood a word you said because that kinda made no sense to me at all...Why is that?? I don't know, but whatever floats your boat......*looks for something more interesting than this*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Nohcnonk

Whoo, that would be me :D   I /somehow/ got knocked out of the top ten... *grumbles*

alacazar

erro sorry,        2 days ago there was a totaly fo 80k land in the mossflower nation, 1 days ago, with only 2 natoions in mossflower there was 40k land in mossflower.    So someone delete 40k land in mossflowwer that he could have used to make himself so halariously rich in 2 days its not funny,  but it was deleted so the top slots are currently held by southsward nations, instead of the protected mossflower nations

clear enough this time ;)

alacazar

Nohcnonk

He deleted it so the /other/ player didn't get 'hilariously' rich... or so he could have a better ratio ^_^

alacazar

and as a side effect when the next group of southwards enter mossflower,  im not sure if he will even be in the top ten,  or conciderd a threat for that matter ;)

alacazar

Badrang the Tyrant

Ooooohhhhh, this gives me an idea for Turbo next round.  

There are three teams:  Southsward, Mossflower, and Northlands.  People get put into random Eras, but can only move TWICE.  This way, people in Southsward can get into the Northlands and vice-versa.  The Eras are acting like teams.  The 'team' with the most land/networth at the end of the game wins.

Does anyone like it?

Juby (Tercios)

hmmmmmmm....interesting
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Nohcnonk

There would be a lot of in team fighting, of course... but that would be interesting...  I think having clans as well would spice it up ^_^

Gen. Volkov

I don't get it.. what's the point? It seems basically like on big clan... I dunno.. doesn't seem like a wonderful idea to me.. but that's just my opinion.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Nohcnonk

Aw, come on Volky.  You're just reallly dull... :lol:  

Juby (Tercios)

I like it cause it makes us into like Dodgeball teams, which makes it more "fun competitive"
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Gen. Volkov

I am not dull! I just don't see the fun in it.. clans seem better to me.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES