Farming

Started by General Austin, March 07, 2004, 12:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chargin

Gen. Volkov don't I give you anough money, really how much do you need? :)  

Gen. Volkov

Well that was BEFORE you started giving me crazy money. I dinna really need it now.. but I will still help Aus. Oh and Immortal, I dropped him as protectorate... but I will come down hard on any who over attack him.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Juska

30% tents 70% markets best ratio if you feel like playing with taxes and only making cash.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Stormtrooper X0067

Being a farmer is for the weak.[/i]

Darth Tyrannus

Now now good trooper, farmers are needed just as much as any other part of society. After all, if there were no farmers, where would you get the food to accomplish your missions?
user posted image
user posted image

Stormtrooper X0067

Darth Tyrannus

That's better, now report to your barracks immediately, the game is soon afoot.
user posted image
user posted image

Kueller

Hehe... Ill-disciplined troops killed the Empire, you know...  
"The only difference between a tax man and a
taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin." -- Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot.  And suppose you
were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." -- Mark Twain

"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to
his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off
with your money."  -- G.  Gordon Liddy

"I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a
bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle."
-- Winston Churchill

I am not a member of the recent group of Star Wars peoples, nor am I copying them.

user posted image

One of my favorite all-time Star Wars scenes (from Darksaber):
Shoot the enemy! Kam Solusar commanded. Reflexively, the gunner followed the order. He fired both heavy laser cannons at full power. The Imperial Juggernaut exploded under its own firepower. Kam Solusar ducked, but the trunk of the Massasi tree shielded him from the flying shrapnel. He shook his head in disgust. "Stupid idiots," he thought, then slipped off to meet another target.

Nohcnonk

Hehe...*is amused by the Star Wars people* I like leaders more meself...