SO it begun and so its ends

Started by alacazar, June 15, 2004, 11:50:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alacazar

I was mad enough that i was going to strip the an clan this week,  Half of what i have now would have done the job, Ive fought most of that clan before and know how to hit every one......

But in my wrath i attacked an innocent who had never hit me and was following clan rules, bringing me alas a bit late to my sences.        

I had intended to break vengence apart,  i figure 3 days would have done it, drop them all below 3000 land,  exept for 2 nations, delete the land after maxing my targets, rince and repeat 12 hours later.   A single warlord can destroy a clan that way with little effort, If he does it right, and he is not clanned.  
My food reserves would have let me do it for a week,  and i care little for my cash starved troops,   with most leaders is enough

But peace You have my apologies for my anger, and although i doubt you and your clan was in the least bit frightened by my little   display, theycan regain what land the can with no fear of me doing anything.  IM laying down my sword for a few days to meditate on my out of character actions this month.    And once again peace and all members of vengence you have my deepest apologies

Alacazar of the tribe
Wolfbrother

Peace Alliance

Thank you alacazar. You actually did have me worried there. Although i never assumed we would have to break up from your attacks, i was still getting everyone prepaired.

But thank you, for coming to your senses,  :P . meditation is good, just remember to listen to the vioce in your head. The one thats actually not a vioce... but more like thought, thats being placed in your head. ... yiss, that'll do.

alacazar

Hmm   odd,    well back to worshiping peace,   no meditating.    HMMMM   that wasnt my thought  <_<  GIRRRRRR

*grabs axe and searches cave*

dang leaders and their mind trickes.    

*starts addressing several small packeges to peace after cleaning the axe*

:D  

Naltaca

Sure, he does this after I leave the clan. Just my luck.
COOL STORY BRO

VipersByte

You left the clan, cause of 1 guy?
hmmm, thought clan meant something to you guys?
if you have enough loyalty to it, why jump ship, before they yell, jump ship?

I have been part of a clan that we didn't break until we put a major holy cow r they nuts? into other clans, and only done so to survive, the retail. as it would have been sweet, if they did., but they never so who knows..lol

Anyway, just ranting, as per usual..  :D

Cheers,,

VIPERSBYTE

Peace Alliance

uh... nobody jumped ship. I left a long time ago 'cause #4 was going for the kill, but it wasn't jumping ship, it was leaving so i wouldn't get killed, and coming back asap... and thats also unrelated to alacazar, heh.

Naltaca

I only left vengence because people attacked me and I couldn't get the land back because they were too small.
COOL STORY BRO