The Black Nights of The Fallen Order

Started by alazar, August 25, 2005, 02:15:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alazar

This is a new clan that i have started and hope to get more well known then the clan of evil blades, u always hear them talking about the oldest clan and other things, so i want to have a clan that can say the same things(i happen to be in the clan of evil blades on reg)and when we say them it will actually mean something and not be smack talk!

Leader and Founder of The Clan of Black Nights of The Fallen Order
~Alazar
I am Alazar The Axe

Barkclaw2

It would've made sense for this to be on the clan forums. Where are the mods and admins??!!

I have joined, 'cause you asked me to. And I must do what people ask me to. And because I would be defing my duties to not join.
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

windhound

*yawns*
dude..  the mods and admins cant be here every second..  and this was just posted...

but, methinks its fine here really, as it is a turbo clan..  or, atleast I 'spose it is..
if some other admin/mod disagrees feel free to move

I'd join, but, you know..  I've got quite a bit of food and being in a clan puts it at risk (no maxxing) ^_^

good luck with it though
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

alazar

yes it is a turbo clan lol, srry  :oops: i should have posted it in the clan forums, but as its not erelvent (i cant spell) it should be allowed to stay here :-)

~Alazar
I am Alazar The Axe

Sun Jian

Meh... I joined. Just until I can hold my own... Don't like that he wants to become more well known than Blades... Doesn't really seem that big of a deal to me

Sun
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Barkclaw2

Quote from: alazar on August 29, 2005, 10:39:19 PM
erelvent

~Alazar
I think it's spelled "irrelavent" ^_^

Oh, it is a big deal! To have your own clan rise above the others and be so big, powerful, fearful, Popular,  and in so much command!!! It is. *Sighs dreamily*
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Holby

Quote from: Barkclaw2 on August 30, 2005, 06:51:15 PM
Quote from: alazar on August 29, 2005, 10:39:19 PM
erelvent

~Alazar
I think it's spelled "irrelavent" ^_^
I think that comment was rather irrelevant.

ir?rel?e?vant    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (-rl-vnt)
adj.
Unrelated to the matter being considered.
I will not deleted this

Badrang the Tyrant

Peace Alliance

As soon as i join a clan, i get killed. its a pattern. a trend i'm starting to get annoyed by, but oh well.

Badrang the Tyrant

Let's clan up and kill the Knights then!

Down with the Order which is already fallen!

Holby

I will not deleted this

Badrang the Tyrant

Bit bored...even with soccer, school, and work...But life is good.  How about yerself?

Juska

My name's more powerful in itself than any clan, but one muhahahaha!

Juska! Hide in your caves underlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Scarwake

I'd move it but...I've not really messed with any of these mod controls yet sooo I'm all oblivious to how to yet.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Kyrodo

I've joined bacause I was in the previous black nights clan too. Of course, once you rise up, it really limits your attacks alot XD (something to keep in mind for the next set, "Kyr, STOP JOINING DOMINATING CLANS!, period." XD lol, well at least I'm good at helping it out whenever asked... or just want too...)

Hallo!