That Outa teach Ya!!!!

Started by Alazar is Back, April 10, 2007, 10:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

Well, Children of the Buddha and kell have decided to go on a killing spree this round so they were exterminated! We were very close to a third kill, 250 acres, but right before we killed them another person was killed by kell, so kell i hope you learned your lesson! Bring it on Garlor!!!!!!!! :evil:
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Vraal

A third kill on the Garlor clan has just been made. frylore (#32) is dead now as well.
Ignorance can be fixed, stupid is forever.

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to
help him gain world domination
"Pessimism: Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people every year who were trying to find it."

wolf bite

ADMIN Note to dead people:

When you get on your account,
Read your mail if any.
Then find the Delete link at the bottom of the list of why you died.
Then wait an hour and a half to be sure the computer has wipped your old account.
Then make a new account. 
If the new account disables, then contact an admin.

I just fixed one. so if you already was disabled, check first

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Alazar is Back

sweet, 3kills, one night, not bad :-P

Blood Wake

yes good job everyone, I'm glad I helped, lol.

wars are fun
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Alazar is Back

Vraal

Wow, y'know you've done alot of killing when the admin decides to leave instructions to the dead players in your thread.  :-P

(\_/)
(='.'=)
"Pessimism: Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people every year who were trying to find it."

Alazar is Back

yeah, that takes some true skill, has it ever happened before? 8-)

Blood Wake

well Garlor has 4 kills, and the watchtower has 3, so yeah, 7 deaths since Saturday, Haha, thats a good war.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Vraal

Actually I believe watchtower has 4, they killed riddick, and the 3 from tonight

(\_/)
(='.'=)

Blood Wake

oh yeah, didn't think of Riddick since that is what started the war.

h

Vraal

Yeh, for some reason Alazar see's fit to kill him every round  :-P

(\_/)
(='.'=)

Alazar is Back

vraal, i did not kill him, my brother(little doot) did........i did kill him on reg a few months ago tho! :-P

Gen. Volkov

Killing, even alot of killing, doesn't take a tremendous amount of skill, it just takes some organization.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ruddertail

Organization is a skill. Especially when it involves more then just having everybody attack someone. Like those kills we did on ME - I wouldn't say those didn't take considerable skill. Not as much skill as it would have to take them down without killing them, perhaps, but certainly some amount.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward