That Outa teach Ya!!!!

Started by Alazar is Back, April 10, 2007, 10:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

well, hey i must have some mad skills then because i organized everyone to come on and what to to and stuff :-P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Peace Alliance

Doesn't even take all that organization... Although maybe a bit of skill is required when killing as efficiently as i do. I don't need a team to do it on turbo, like i proved last round.

kell

Don't worry we'll be back after all we are the knights who say...GARLOR
if you do not lay down your weapons we shall say GARLOR to you again   :evil:
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Peace Alliance

I think they also want a shrubbery!

kell

We want two shrubberies one above the other to create a step effect and a little path through the middle
founder of eire

Ruddertail

Quote from: Alazar is Back on April 11, 2007, 03:18:50 AM
well, hey i must have some mad skills then because i organized everyone to come on and what to to and stuff :-P

Attack player X in unit Y is not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about coordinating murders, mage suicides, passing land, passing troops, "Lightning" attacks (not sure those are entirely legal) that kind of thing. It takes a bit of skill and leadership to get all that together.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Vraal

Judas Priest, the leader of garlor is now dead, I believe Blood wake plans to leave, so Garlor is finished  :-)
Ignorance can be fixed, stupid is forever.

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to
help him gain world domination
"Pessimism: Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people every year who were trying to find it."

zack harmon

the leader of galor does not live anymore i have killed him.
I've seen three Barbarians rush into 400  enemies unarmed and i have seen some crazy people to.

Blood Wake

Judas Priest isn't dead, they have a new album coming out this year. and it barely takes organization to make a kill, its just like "hey, we're both online, what a conincidence" "yeah, we should kill someone"

though killing Shade took skill, he was WAY stronger than any of us, I had to spend 30 bilon stoats, and stuff, it was quite difficult, but very fun.

GARLOR!! ha, don't make us say it to you again

who are you Zack?
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Vraal

Quote from: Blood Wake on April 11, 2007, 05:00:30 PM
though killing Shade took skill, he was WAY stronger than any of us, I had to spend 30 bilon stoats, and stuff, it was quite difficult, but very fun.

The funny thing is, if you had hit me with rats, you only would've needed about a million to break as I had just sent a bunch of them in aid  8-)

(\_/)
(='.'=)
"Pessimism: Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people every year who were trying to find it."

kell

we took down people that were stronger then us, ye hit people that we weaker
founder of eire

Vraal

Just about our whole clan is fresh off protection after your killing spree, your accounts were stronger than ours

(\_/)
(='.'=)

Blood Wake

not by much though, killing is tiring, lol.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

kell

no way Shadow (#21) and I will own you all!!! (#22) were stronger then all of us apart from wake before we killed them
founder of eire

Gen. Volkov

QuoteAttack player X in unit Y is not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about coordinating murders, mage suicides, passing land, passing troops, "Lightning" attacks (not sure those are entirely legal) that kind of thing. It takes a bit of skill and leadership to get all that together.

Yeah, what we did on ME did take skill, but what they are doing did not take much skill. We, after taking down an emp with NW in the Billions, and land in the millions, his ally with just a bit less land and NW than him, and the third highest just for good measure, proceeded to basically lock down that server for 3 straight weeks. We killed anyone who threatened us and destroyed 3 entire clans. The member of our team with the least number of kills had 2. That kind of mass slaughter and lockdown takes skill. Killing 4 guys in a clan war is quite a bit different.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES