Josh is back, and he is cheating again

Started by Age, March 05, 2003, 11:09:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Although Josh has been disabled on the slow server, and turbo.  That hasn't stopped him at all.  He has just started over again with new accounts.  Yes I said accounts, plural.  He and nick (Germania aka Gak) are sharing multiple accounts.  His main one, GoateeSmiters (#146) is just one of the new accounts, and most of the others are in the top 10.  I have sent the admins many messages, but I have recieved no response.

Admins, please respond to this.

Calantorntain

Who exactly is Josh?  I have heard a bit of him here, but I don't know who he is.
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

Stormclaw

To be quite frank, the only reason we haven't disabled those accounts is quite simple: We can't prove anything at the moment.
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

Josh is Fenix. He had many accounts, and no one found out until very recently... He was Emperor for a long time...

I have sent you proof over the Turbo messanging system.  How much more do you need?

The Lady Shael

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingJosh is Fenix. He had many accounts, and no one found out until very recently... He was Emperor for a long time...
He just got those multi-accounts recently...just because everyone finds out Josh is using multiple accounts now, doesn't mean he was using them throughout the entire time on the game. If so, why didn't we find out earlier, since so many people are "multi-account detectives"? I'm really tired of explaining this, but nobody will believe me.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

I believe you. He was a very skilled player, and he didn't have multis on the old server...

He may not have had them on the old server, but he has them in Turbo.

Dead Eye

i go with shael. and another thing, it is hard to find multi people. and the worst is when people use your email to make their own accounts just 2 screw u. it happened to me, now the admins wont let me make a new account with my email! grr!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Peace Alliance

Age never said josh has been using multi accounts in anythign but the turbo server. and multi accounts arent the only reason he got disabled i think...

Wickedclaw

Age, shutup. You cant prove a thing, and if you want to talk about a multi, talk about yourself.

General Austin

Wickedclaw, Grrrrrr!!!! You gave your password to Josh, so you can't talk.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Germania 4

He and nick (Germania aka Gak) are sharing multiple accounts.
I'd like to see the proof against me.

Orcrist

Peace, as usual, you are WRONG and aren't thining about consequences. Also, Germania, i never knew u were accused
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Germania 4

Quote from: AgeHe and nick (Germania aka Gak) are sharing multiple accounts.
If that's not accusing, ignore my previous statement.