Josh is back, and he is cheating again

Started by Age, March 05, 2003, 11:09:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Eye

that happened to me a few times. that is why i don't use my regular e-mail for the game. i use a secret one. shh!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Peace Alliance

i do so aswell, but somebody found it out. thats one thing i'm bothered by. and confused....

calria

I'll join the chorus and say SHUT UP Age.

a) Nobody wants to hear ANY more about multis. I don't even care if they're real anymore- that's the admin's business, and all these accusations and scandals remind me of the Salem witch trials.

B) Josh is a pretty cool guy, and the whole multi thing earlier made him WEIRD.

c) If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

d) I, also, would like to see your proof. Especially of Germania's involvement...

Menatus

Why is Germania using "Incognegro"? I'm so confused. Yes, Shut up Age!

Theres like 5 accounts in the top 20 that are disabled. Ugh, so annoying.

Germania 4

Quote from: MenatusWhy is Germania using "Incognegro"? I'm so confused. Yes, Shut up Age!

Theres like 5 accounts in the top 20 that are disabled. Ugh, so annoying.
Already answered, Two drives, two installs. I'm not going to waste my time memorizing forum passwords.

I participate in many forums, that means many usernames, with many passwords.

Peace Alliance

when 7 different accounts are all being used by the same person who is ruthlessly trying to kill you and only you, lets see how you feel about it. Age was doing his best to stop an injustice, not start a scandal. notice how he's not here arguing with you. he does't care about stupid arguements. i however and bored cause I GOT DISABLED! have i mintioned? oh and i agree, josh is acting strange. i think hes depressed...

Fenix

Meh...I wish age would shut up..  I don't buy his story about being one of four brothers whom are all the son's to wolf bite...lies...meh....bye...
stormclaw said there was no proof....so are they gonnna be undisabled?
i don't even care.....game's become so boringly static...i'd like to come back when turbo resets...i'll haveto talk to aaron about it...meh....you people...*sigh*

calria

*sigh*

I still believe in you, Josh.

Hey, if ya can't be famous, at least be infamous... and you seem to've acheived both.

Fenix

General Austin

Geezy peez..It sounds like you guys have a religon with Josh. Just because he was revealed to be a multi-accounter....meh.

Btw, Fenix. What was your big message with all the "meh" stuff in it about? I didn't understand a word of it, being pretty young and all.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Peace Alliance

lol, Josh doesn't even want you guys sticking up for him, i think he's sad about what he did. if you guys warship him, at least do one thing for him and that is to stop talking about him in the forums. he made a mistake, its over, big deal.

Fenix

I'm going to break your neck, olliver...

Incognegro

actually im defending myself and im still waiting

Menatus

You can still use punctuation and capitalization. It makes everything so much easier.

Why does everyone here know eachother but me? You Canadians...

I don't know anyone on the ROC except my brother, and he's pretty inactive now... I only know one other person who reads Redwall...