Please Look Here!

Started by , January 20, 2003, 03:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ok...i'm in a lot of trouble cuz i'm losing land and money bad, and i can't make more troops doue to economy, and Wildcat seems to suk, so shoul di revolt to Weasel? Please help...My defences aren't holding and i cant gte more troops!!! Help wut do it do..???!!!

I don't suggest you revolt. It seems to be a waste, as it uses all those turns and leaders.

Don't listen to me. With the amount of land I've got, I'll be dead by tomorrow.

*sniff* I'M GONNA DIE!!!

Menatus

Use my aid and attack people.

Ok...I'm an idiot, but i will revolt in 10 mins if i dont get good advice. Please help me!!!

Menatus

Ooooh bold. Fine, waste 100 turns. It only effects you. Demolish barracks, build tents, camps, and mostly markets. I have 30,000 barracks and 30,000 markets and I make 2,000,000 per turn (but I have no troops cuz of aid)

Waiiiiit...I have 10 times more camps den barraks, but why am i losing so much money?? 100K a turn??

Kilkenne

*Laughs hysterically* YOU'RE PANICKING AFTER LOSING ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND A TURN?! *Continues laughing* Calm down and get some land, then just build some markets and tents, then loot a few turns and you'll be fine.

~Kilkenne of Kilk's Marauders

Shael of Torethevel

lol. Kilk's right, 100K is really nothing when you're pretty high up, but I imagine that even the loss 100K could be devastating for a smaller horde.....currently I'm losing 21 million a turn, but I'm not too worried about it, even though I lost 10 billion in two days........
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Yea...but i didn't know, and when you do 100 turns scouting its devestating!!!!!!

Menatus, THANK YOU so much for that aid.  

Kilkenne

Why would you ever do 100 turns straight scouting? If you're losing what you think is a lot, tread lightly...do them in bursts of 5-10...not 100 in one go.

~Kilkenne of Kilk's Marauders

yes i'm stupid i admit...Happy??

Stormclaw

Cheesy- my advice would be to DEMOLISH a whole bunch of your camps. You only get cost reductions for a certain amount- equal to 30% of your barracks. If you have 100 barracks, you should have 30 camps, and so on- any more is just WASTING PRECIOUS LAND.
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

I see. I though if i had 100 barraks i would need 300 camps. Thanks!

Menatus

I had 20,000 camps once....heh heh. With 70,000 land I think. So I can relate to being stupid. But word of advice: Don't scout if you get less than 20 acres per turn. Just attack. 100K isn't much if you don't waste 100 turns.