My building stuff.

Started by , January 25, 2003, 09:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ok. I this is how i put up my buildings, and it seems somehow wrong. Can anyone help me??

Type We Own
Markets 1,639  
Tents 1,563
Camps 1,840  
Barracks 822  
Huts 642  
Foragers 685  
Guard Towers 2,394

Deathclaw

What's wrong? Not enough cash flow?
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Demolish tents, build more markets. That's what I did, and I stopped losing 400k a turn...

Deathclaw

Also, you can demolish guard towers or barracks... you can't support your troops so put them (enough until you feel you can handle your economy) on the market at high prices so no one buys them and you can remove them when you can handle them.

nuttings wrong, i just want to knwo if i did stuff right!

Deathclaw

It depends on your style of gameplay. Whatever suits your fancy. I like having a lot of guard towers, for instance. My spare land that is not used to boost my economy, food, etc. goes to the towers. That is just me. Like I said, depends on your style.

Thanks, i was wondering about teh ratio of markets to tents to camps to barraks because i'm losing money, so i want to knwo what i should build more of.

Build markets, lots of markets.

~>John<~

once RWL comes ack up [hopefully] I'll put my land list up to see what i need more of
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

calria

I've said it before, I'll say it again- some of the building types are seriously not necessary...

If you had 100 land, this is what you should have of each, in my opinion:

Markets 35
Tents 0
Camps 0
Barracks 15
Huts 25
Foragers 15
Guard Towers 10

cool thanks! i liek the 100 land thing!

Kilkenne

I was losing 20 million at one point, then I made it so my markets to tents were at a 2:1 ratio, it worked RATHER well...

The Beatles

If you had 100 land, you should have something like this:

Markets: 0
Tents: 0
Camps: 0
Barracks: 70
Huts: 30
Foragers: 0
Guards: 0

;)  

If you had 100 land then you would die in a few seconds...