WHY WAS MY IP BANNED

Started by alacazar, February 19, 2003, 01:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alacazar

I know this is spacificly directed at these forums.  But the people in charge of the forum help have yet to answer my email.  

Every time I try to enter the forums via my own computer that HAS a static IP I get a "you are not permitted to accsess this board"

Nothing but the email admin link works.....

It is not my coputer.  I cleaned out both history cookies and temp internet files, as well as some other maintinence

I do note that I said once just befor I got banned "if you dont want tarsonis as emporer attack him with leaders"  within 15 minutes I could no longer get onto the boards.  

That was 4 days ago.  My emails have been ignored.  Nothing has been sent to the junk account I use to sign up with everything explaining why I cant get on, or verifying that the oddball claming to be me is me.  NOTHING

I would think Something with the tarsois deal was illegal and against the clan rules,   but many times I have seen that clan post intel against my own clan.  So I dont know whats up here.

The only reason I can acsess this board is because I went donw to the local library so only my IP has been blocked.   If somone could tel me how to unbloack it or just unblock it yourself.   Or even come to think of it just tell me why I am not allowed able to get into the boards from myhome computer.  I would be very happy and thankfull.

alacazar

For informations note If you want to get ahold of me and tell me why i cant get on befor I get down to the library next, or this IP ends up banned to

My junk email which I still check is alacazar@yahoo.com

Menatus

Honestly, why didn't you get banned?

Wait, you did. Well, I just felt like saying that. Perhaps you used two account with the same e-mail? I dunno.  

Abby The Rat

That for this forum, the game does that the forum doesn't. I know, I got invisionboard myself.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Germania 4

Happens when you try to log into someone elses account, which is the nice reason I can't use my old account, hence the Germania 4.

That happened last month I think, so good luck getting a reply  :rolleyes:  

alacazar

Then why isnt my account locked, and not just MY IP

I also havent ever tried to log in to any account but my own.   EVER

So the question remains.   Why do I Have to drive all the way to the local library to access my account on the message board.  

Germania 4

because the admins haven't figured out how to lock out accounts?

beatles was banned for something and he still posted on the same account...

alacazar

ARRRRGH    screwing thing.  I forced my router and cable modem both into an IP swap.   didnt help.   Since IM not about to leave my modem off for 24 hours to let it reset I am just going to assume that somtime in the last few days somthing changed in the forums and my router took an offence.  Hence my not getting on.  So I still have a few tricks up my sleave ;)  I will yet find the way to avoid driving all the way down here to check my stuff

Shadow Giant

Send admin a lot of copies of your WHY DID I GET BANNED email. they can;t not see it  then. (not that i think they ignored you, just that maybe they get so much email every day that they never saw it.) :) if that doesn't work, move to a new house and get a new computer.
Don't you wish you were more like me?
Admit it. You do, don't you?

"A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey."

To pass the time: Sit in your car in a parking lot with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

I throw peanuts at old ladies!

"What the h*** is this?
DVD Dad.
People want to see us on DVD!
Yes Dad."
          From the Osbournes commercial for the DVD

*#sincerely, Shadow Giant#*
The best west of California.
(I live in Hawaii, Okay?)