RWL Bookmark Campaign

Started by The Lady Shael, April 18, 2011, 04:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

This is an idea inspired by Blood Wake, he did an advertising campaign for RWL a couple years ago, and this idea was a spin-off in that topic.

Basically, design a bookmark based off RWL art (you can see the two pictures we have on the Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/RedwallWarlords/149322388429774), print and cut out a ton of them, and stick them in Redwall books at your local library. Or keep them on your person and hand them out to people you see reading a Redwall book (I saw a girl reading Outcast of Redwall yesterday!). Make sure the bookmark has "www.redwallwarlords.com" somewhere on it.

I tried designing a bookmark but I fail at graphic design...maybe one of you can do a better one. =)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

I kind of fail at graphical design, but I might try anyway just so there's something to aspire to beat.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Menatus

I didn't even know there was such thing as redwallwarlords.com...I still use rovl.org/rwl. XD

The Lady Shael

Here's an image that windy did:

If you guys have a color printer and some free time to run to the library, go ahead and stick a bunch of these in Redwall books. =) Try not to let the librarians see you, they probably won't like it.  :P
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Kilkenne

in before "what's a library?"

Neobaron

Quote from: Kilkenne on May 20, 2011, 02:49:01 PM
in before "what's a library?"

I laughed.

And then I was sad because there is truth to this.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Shadow

I had to get a book from the campus library yesterday. Didn't have a clue how to do it. The receptionist laughed at me.

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

Aww. This is sad.  :(

But there must still be people who go to libraries...there must be. This campaign won't work with e-readers. =(

Vargarth

Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

The Lady Shael

Today I went to the library and put about 10 of the little bookmark flyers in some Redwall books. I actually didn't have enough for all the books =(, so if I ever go back I have to remember to bring more. Luckily none of the librarians stopped me, they were all 90 years old and I'm pretty sure I could have outrun them if they caught me. [/joke]

Daryn

I have a lot of Redwall books borrowed out right now, since I'm doing a reading marathon in honor of the author. I'll see about what I can do...
Pies.