Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camaclue

NEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUYNEWGUY

hi
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

*pocks up Camaclue and puts him outside* Calm down friend.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sharktooth

Quote from: Krowdon on December 31, 2013, 12:29:49 AM
Quote from: Camaclue on December 30, 2013, 10:47:17 PM
you can transfer pokemon to X/Y from the other games.

How

trade pokemon from 4th gen to 5th gen. then transfer pokemon from 5th gen to 6th gen via Pokemon Bank.

Krowdon

What the heck is Pokemon bank
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sharktooth

Pokémon Bank

Introduced in Pokémon X and Y, the Pokémon Bank (ポケモンバンク Pokemon Banku?) is a cloud storage service, available from December 2013, which allows players to store up to 3,000 Pokémon online. Players can deposit and withdraw Pokémon from both physical and downloaded versions of Pokémon X and Y, allowing players to exchange Pokémon between the two versions without the need for a second system. Additionally, an application called Poké Transporter (known as Poké Mover (ポケムーバー Poke Mūbā?) in Japan), allows players to upload Pokémon from Pokémon Black, White, Black 2, and White 2 to the Pokémon Bank, after which they can be imported into X and Y. This does not include the transfer of "special" Pokémon of any kind. The service requires an annual fee to use like legendaries as there are plans to utilize it for future Pokémon titles.[21]

Announced for release on December 27, 2013, was postposed to an indefinite date due to the volume of traffic on the Nintendo Network service.[22]

i got this off of Wikipedia

Krowdon

I'm not gonna use it if I have to pay for it haha.

Krowdon

People on tumblr are morons. I've had enough of all this social justice stuff. Some of it is valid but most is just over the top.

Sharktooth

have you found the shiny dratini?

Krowdon

Not yet. I have over 210 regular ones though

Camaclue

you gon wonder trade em?

Krowdon

Drakus

I HATE KROWDON'S COMPUTER

Why? No reason.
meow

Krowdon

I hate my computer too.

Sharktooth

is it old? slow? explain your hate.

Camaclue