hai guiz

Started by Devari, March 19, 2009, 07:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devari

Haven't been around these parts for a while.

Ah... Nostalgia.

Hard to believe I'm a bloody oldtimer now. Late October 2003...

Death

Shut up. Everyone pay attention to me instead.

Devari

Okay!

Death, you are one sexy b****.

Death

God, I know. Every single night I look in the mirror and sing "Deva- I mean Death, you are one gorgeous man".

Thank you for your compliment, I am honored to be a member of the same community.

Devari

What a strange coincidence! Every time I look in the mirror, I sing "Oh, I wish I was Death, with his glistening pecs and rock hard abs!"

The Lady Shael

Okay, guys, please find a room.

And welcome back. =)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Devari

But we need to express our lo--mutual respect in a public forum!  :-*

I dunno if I'll play again... but it sure is weird to think that I first came here over five years ago...

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

Holy crap dev and death. Come join reg and have fun beating people up?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Devari

Mm... Shadow, dunno if I'll play. How big is the server these days?

Say, who isn't around here any more? Everyone?  :P Who is missed around here, eh?

Shadow

Reg is slightly more active than usual. It will get much more active when those fools take bob and his 124k land off vacation... Same old crowd as usual, with a few oldbies playing actually, although I can't name names.

Death

Quote from: Shadow on March 19, 2009, 09:47:46 PM
Holy crap dev and death. Come join reg and have fun beating people up?
Planning on it. I have finally made time for Promisance, so you can expect to see me vanish a lot less.

Also.. this title, LOL. Knowing the source, it is really hilarious.

Devari

Hmm... Maybe sometime soon. But probably not right now.

So, anyone from Loren/LRecruits still around? Well, I guess I should be more specific - anyone from the second incarnation of Loren (BAX-era, Oct 2003-Early 2004, aka the one that I led)? What about that amusing Star Wars clan?

I imagine Holby and wolf are still around, as they were such fixtures of RWL. Anyone else, though...? I seem to remember Loren being responsible for killing off any life in Reg. Bwahaha, I ruined this game by creating a stifling super-clan! Seriously, though, did RWL ever recover? I didn't play much after the Loren days.

Shadow

Most oldbies are active or drop in from time to time - I wasn't around for your takeover so I don't know who was in it. I think you may have a hard time competing with what Ereptor, Holby, volk, myself and a few others did last reg reset though (there was a reg reset recently)

10,250,000,000 net and 900k land locked. Hehe.

Tempted to play again? The level of compeition has only gone up.

Devari

Ah, the Loren takeover was just strength in numbers. We had very few of the top players of the day, but we locked everything up through alliances and... something like 30+ members between our two clans. I remember pissing off a lot of people - I think there must be topics lurking somewhere in the archives complaining about us.  :P

The Star Wars clan (SD - Star Destroyer) was a bunch of mostly second-tier/fringe first-tier players in a strange emulation of ROME. I can't remember how that ended, actually; ah, wait, we got taken down by a rival clan. It obviously wasn't as successful as earlier or later clans. I think we had Volkov and Checkerpaw, but that's all I can remember. windy might have been in on it...? Urran (Badrang)? Garagas Ledavas? Nohc? Aus? That's about all I can find in old posts... I'm sure I'm missing a few.

Anyway, if you'd ever played with/against me, you'd know I'm pretty much a fringe second-tier/third-tier player. If the competition level has gone up, I doubt I'd have a chance. :P