What We are Called to Do

Started by Peace Alliance, November 03, 2008, 10:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

Ereptor, why must you come across like such a drama queen? You are all about the he said she said, as you like to mock others for doing.. Well you tend to twist situations and exagerate to the public, to try and make yourself look good. but I know what you are really like. Say what you want, I'm not going to argue with you, because if you haven't noticed, you are just gloating further, and making yourself look like a fool.

QuoteBut its very convenient that...YOU backstabbed US...then WE beat you and your friends....And you just GAVE UP.  Disappeared!  Ran away.  Call it being busy, or real life responsibilities, i am sure you have all the excuses and I'll give them to you

umm, were you paying attention at all, or just keeping your account active? RIGHT before I left (major homework load increase, sorry that I want a scholarship) me and Bob took you down to the point where you had to retreat into vacation mode. You tried reasoning us out of suiciding you, you whined to the admins about it being overpowered, heck, you tried everything. Now that you are 4 billion NW stronger, and you ahve milked the entire game of land, you can claim whatever you want, but I know the facts; if me and bob were able to keep it up, we would have continually raped your leaders and prevented any progress... And more than likely would have taken you down already. I've watched you carefully, you still play with an oldschool style, and you tend to make mistakes.

-----
Yes, I cared about you making shadow assistant, because I had requested the position the day before. Obviously you are trying to take as many stabs at me as you can, to attempt to make me look bad, but in all honesty I don't care what you have to say anymore. I know you are a greedy, self centered person now, and you go rather currupt with "power". Your internet ego is really consuming you...

You can say that I am lying, but you correct me by twisting the truth further. Go ahead and write another big speech if you feel you must, but you aren't fooling me.

BTW, Kyle, I didn't say what he claimed, he loves to exagerate. We already talked about this months ago, and I thought we were on the same page. I told you ingame, I have nothing against you, you always seem to think I hate you.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Death

Am I mistaken, or are these the rantings of a beaten dog? Stop making excuses Snare, either put us in our lowly place or just stop.

Holby

I guess it gets interesting when it gets personal. Peace and I posted to spark discussion, and it certainly did. I'm not sure if it's detrimental or not, but I hope at the end of the day we can all sit around and enjoy manly hugs over beer. :)

NOTE: All supporters of the resistance will die.
I will not deleted this

Wolf Snare

heh... When did you even become part of the mix death? you litterally must have just waltzed in and begged to join. I know you weren't there when it formed, not even near, unless you are the wolf riders.

Anyways, just shut up, I don't have to prove anything to you.

Well, I re-read my last post and yeah, it's pretty long winded, I can see how you thought it was whiny. Realistically, I've no problem admitting that the elites whomped me. But death, I would not include you in that group at all. You hopped on the bandwagon, and you were even late. Just don't bother talking to me with your attitude.

Anyways, I know my own skill and I would have had no problem doing it at the time, had I not left for school. That's all I'm saying about then. Now, it's quite a bit more difficult. I have a plan that is foolproof if executed properly, but participation has been slacking, and me and peace are struggling yet again to get even as many active players as ereptor.We are going to try it anyways, and I will let you all know that it will NOT be by killing. I've thought it over myself and I never wanted it to come to killing personally. The reason we found for killing clan leaders is no nearly possible with the amount of players we need, so we are abandoning the effort. Take note, and do not start slaughtering all of our members, or it will just snowball.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

I dunno Snare, I keep hearing different stories. I am going to let it lie because I don't know what happened, but meh.

As for IRL getting in the way, that's just excuses. I am currently in university, with 25 hours of lectures and 8 hours of labs every week, as well as at least 1 assignemt per week in all 5 of my courses. Through this, I have to maintain an 8.5 CGPA for my scholarship. For the past 2 weeks, I have been knee deep in midterms (5 of them in 12 days). So I daresay that over the last two months, I have been far more busy than yourself. So please stop using that as an excuse.

Anyway, we all hate losing, mysef included. Just don't be a poor sport about it. If you are going to fight back, do so, but don't make excuses for doing things wrong up til now, find a way to do it right.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Rough Raiders

Man I am glad I came back! And by came back, I mean was told to come back!
I mean really guys... This sounds like me, Dead Eye, Yellow Eyes and Juskawong going at it in the old OLD days. Not to mention we were about 14, but you guys really just need to grow up. I don't know the entire situation, only what I read here, but there is really no need to argue about who said what, or where credit is due for a kill, or who back stabbed which clan.

Man up and get over it.

NOTE: But Holbs! We go way back! Would you really want to kill me?
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Ereptor

Gah.  No point in arguing.  I feel like your acting like a child and being a sore loser and you think I am acting like a drama queen and being a poor winner.  This won't end.  We will both stick to our stories and our guns. 

So here is what I will say.  The resistance is futile and will be crushed.  No excuses.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Gen. Volkov

QuoteTake note, and do not start slaughtering all of our members, or it will just snowball.

You shouldn't have started killing in the first place then Snare. I know why you started killing, but that's really no excuse. I actually think it's a little sad to sit there after killing Holbs and Shadow, and ask US not to retaliate.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

Shadow - Not excuses. I need a 95+ average, nothing shy of it. I am a perfectionist, so it helps, but my spare time is very little. It's happened to all of us at one point or another. I work every night after school, and don't get home until 7:30 or 8 each night, leaving me a few hours for homework; hardly enough. If you hadn't noticed, I've actually been absent on the forums and game altogether, so it's not just excuses.. I haven't been living up to my duty as a mod, haven't played turbo for months, and reg is the same deal. I don't care if you don't believe me, but I am going for the scholarship my sister got, which paid for everything and then some.

Ereptor- fair enough. I realize this is about the closest I will come to seeing eye to eye with you, so I will agree to disagree, and stop the nonsense and bickering.

Volk- good point. However, we had much bigger plans than just killing thw two of you, and sitting there doing nothing. If things went as planned, and people showed up when requested, it would have gone over differently. I'm sure everyone can peice together the reason for our kills, but we have indeed realized we've not the members to pull that off. I didn't ask for you guys not to retal, just saying, if you go and kill people who were not directly involved, it /will/ snowball.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Death

Quote from: Wolf Snare on November 05, 2008, 08:32:46 PM
heh... When did you even become part of the mix death? you litterally must have just waltzed in and begged to join. I know you weren't there when it formed, not even near, unless you are the wolf riders.

Anyways, just shut up, I don't have to prove anything to you.

Even though I was asked to join, and asked to post some? You literally (this is how you spell it) just made something up to complain about.

It's easy to make excuses and cry on a forum, I don't see you doing a single thing where it matters.

Firetooth

Pah, why wont someone in this topic back up their words? :'(
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Death

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Quote from: Wolf Snare on November 06, 2008, 07:06:44 AM
Shadow - Not excuses. I need a 95+ average, nothing shy of it. I am a perfectionist, so it helps, but my spare time is very little. It's happened to all of us at one point or another. I work every night after school, and don't get home until 7:30 or 8 each night, leaving me a few hours for homework; hardly enough. If you hadn't noticed, I've actually been absent on the forums and game altogether, so it's not just excuses.. I haven't been living up to my duty as a mod, haven't played turbo for months, and reg is the same deal. I don't care if you don't believe me, but I am going for the scholarship my sister got, which paid for everything and then some.

Ereptor- fair enough. I realize this is about the closest I will come to seeing eye to eye with you, so I will agree to disagree, and stop the nonsense and bickering.

Volk- good point. However, we had much bigger plans than just killing thw two of you, and sitting there doing nothing. If things went as planned, and people showed up when requested, it would have gone over differently. I'm sure everyone can peice together the reason for our kills, but we have indeed realized we've not the members to pull that off. I didn't ask for you guys not to retal, just saying, if you go and kill people who were not directly involved, it /will/ snowball.

I think you'll find that the hard part is not getting the scholarship, it is keeping it once you have it. Things only get busier from where you are now :P
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gorak

wow
enough with the busyness crap

WE"RE ALL BUSY

if we weren't, Ereptor would be alot further ahead
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.