Capture Redwall

Started by Van, April 02, 2003, 07:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Van

Okay, heres my first Real Attempt at role playing, okay in here the storyline is Redwall is going to be attacked then Vermin take it over, try to steer the story in that direction.  

It was the summer of the chirping sparrow, Abbot Hatten a jolly mouse with a huge stomach and a huge brain. sat in a chair relaxing in the hot sun with some cool, strawberry cordial.  Dibbuns ran around near the pond as redwallers did their daily chores.  The Abbot then remembered he had to have luch with Brother Wilf, he hurried to get up but as soon as he got up he was knocked over by a running dibbun,

"Oh sowey fater abbot," said Sunrose. Sunrose was a dibbun a mere age of 5 seasons but yet she was a sensible squirrel.  
"Ho there, Sunrose, Now run along."
The Abbot walked along the orchard and noticed the whole outside of the Abbey was empty he walked in to the Abbey and...

Note:Now you people finish it and I kno my characters names  are bad and my story is probaly bad.
Leader of Vermin Raiders

Also has been called a insane chipmunk.

Go to Homestarrunner Its a cool site.
StrongBad rules!

General Austin

Spigg Blacknose, stoat. Leader of large vermin army, doomed to fail, but stupid enough to try and take over Redwall. Spigg has a large saber he calls "Deathweaver", or weaver for short.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spigg Blacknose marched in front of his large army of murders and cutthroats, most, survivors of the Rapscallion army, flying under Spigg's new banner. Spigg was headed for the famed Abbey of Redwall, and would stop at nothing to get it. At this very moment he and his army were on the outskirts of Southsward. I will continue my part of the story tomorrow, as soon as I can get some sleep.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Claws'n'Paws

Since nobody continues it, I will.

A squirrelmaiden Alatrial was busy in the infirmary, treating all sorts of small wounds the dibbuns had.  She chanced a glance out the stained-glass window, and could see within the stormy night a gathering of vermin.  She grit her teeth, feeling scared that the Skipper of Otters had just left them to go take of yet another task.
I am Claws'n'Paws.

Fleetscut

New Character:
Name: Sisha the Peacekeeper.
Sex: Female
Weapons: A sling.
Background: Grand daughter of Wakka of the Gawtrybe (See martin thw warrior) and great grand daughter of Kiawo the quick (My other character)
Story: Following the deaths of the owls and warden that controlled the marshes, the marsh lords took over and forced the Gawtrybe out of their forest homes. Sisha and her followers now live in mossflower wood.

Sisha spied a band of vermin trespassing through mossflower wood and went to alert her tribe.
Demoneye - Pirates of Terramort.