Aid not received

Started by Shadow, May 29, 2008, 02:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

I just got sent a large amount of aid on reg, and it said I received it, but nothing got added to my stockpile. This is right in the middle on my run, so it's a pretty major setback :P

Also, aid limits didn't work on turbo last round even for unclanned warlords. I shamelessly took advantage of it at the time, but I though I'd point it out now.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

CobyCopper

Quote from: Shadow on May 29, 2008, 02:07:25 PM
I just got sent a large amount of aid on reg, and it said I received it, but nothing got added to my stockpile. This is right in the middle on my run, so it's a pretty major setback :P

Also, aid limits didn't work on turbo last round even for unclanned warlords. I shamelessly took advantage of it at the time, but I though I'd point it out now.

I coulda sworn I pointed that out before... anyways--it's been about 1.5-2 months now that the aid limiter (3x size) is no longer functional.

Alazar is Back

It has been for me, what kinda hackers are you two?

Seriously it has worked unless i am clanned then its more than 3x. I think it should stay that way as a clan though.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

CobyCopper

Neither of us are hackers--but we did notice the bug when unclanned--a few times, I was able to aid food, cash, and troops far up the ladder--like aiding from $100m NW to someone with $500m NW. Simply put, broken. Maybe it's something we both have in common... Shadow, are you running any custom fields? Just a shot in the dark...

Alazar is Back

Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Peace Alliance

A joke? No, i know hackers when i see 'em, and these two are definitely hackers...

jk

CobyCopper

Quote from: Alazar is Back on May 29, 2008, 09:18:34 PM
Quote from: CobyCopper on May 29, 2008, 07:35:35 PM
Neither of us are hackers

It was a joke! :D
We would not still be playing here if we were hackers. Anyways--it's just a shot in the dark--I always run 2-5 custom fields. Then again, it could just be because some things are counted in the NW count and some things are not. I don't know really--but it's possible that some central part of our NW wasn't being counter prior. I've not noticed the bug recently, but if Shadow says it's there, I trust that it's there.

Shadow

I got a news item saying: player A has sent you x and y, but i didnt actually get anything added to the stockpile. My net went up though.

CobyCopper

On the aid limits...

"Something Has Occured
That Warlord is far too large to require your aid! Warlords must be less than three times your networth. Alazar (#22) is 3.55 times larger than you."

That's it. Anyways--I'll try to aid you again, Shadow--see if it still counts nothing.

On receiving aid... it just worked on Turbo. I did both tests on Turbo--the former to Alazar (since he is highest-NW) and the latter to Shadow--who receive the expected amount of food I sent him.

Shadow

Shadow

The aid in question just arrived ... 6 days and 5.3 hours later than the timestamp on the event list. Not only that, but instead of adding to my stockpile, it simply replaced the stockpile I had...

The Lady Shael

>.< That was me, I just added it, but I think the query was messed up. It might have overwritten your cash....but I think your loyalty and skiffs should be fine...maybe?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

Yeah, loyalty was fine. No worries. Any idea how it happened?

The Lady Shael

Wrote the query wrong...you sure you didn't have 0 cash before?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

yeah I had about 1,6bil, but it doesnt matter now

i meant do you know why the aid didnt go through when it was sent?