Attack bug 2

Started by pippin the mighty, August 04, 2008, 01:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pippin the mighty

Sorry about this, must be annoying, but something wierd happened.

Group 1 won through their opponents.
Group 2 won through their opponents.
Group 3 won through their opponents.
Group 4 won through their opponents.
Your Army breaks through The Oblit's defenses and captures 636 Acres of Land! In the effort, you lost:
24,020 Rats
In their defense, The Oblit lost:
11,683 Rats

Warning: shell_exec() [function.shell-exec]: Unable to execute 'ps -Uzlopid2 -r -o%cpu' in /home/redwallw/public_html/turbo/funcs.php on line 7

Warning: shell_exec() [function.shell-exec]: Unable to execute 'ps -Uzlopid2 -r -o%cpu' in /home/redwallw/public_html/turbo/funcs.php on line 7

Economic Status
Income: $125,278
Expenses: $57,297,105
War Tax: $0
Loan Pay: $0
Net: -$57,171,827
Food Status
Produced: 105,400
Consumed: 254,601
Net: -149,201
Workers and Army Status
Workers: +4,730
Leaders: -16
Loyalty: 0
Rats: 0
Weasels: 0
Stoats: 0
Skiffs: +17,680

Your low tax rate is encouraging Workers to join your cause.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Economic Status
Income: $131,538
Expenses: $57,358,981
War Tax: $0
Loan Pay: $0
Net: -$57,227,443
Food Status
Produced: 105,400
Consumed: 254,909
Net: -149,509
Workers and Army Status
Workers: +3,343
Leaders: -15
Loyalty: 0
Rats: 0
Weasels: 0
Stoats: 0
Skiffs: +17,680

Your low tax rate is encouraging Workers to join your cause.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Lady Shael

If this happens often, I'll fix it. This might've just been a one-time thing.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

pippin the mighty

Ok thanks. It only happened one time to me, just thought I broke somthing.

The Obliterator

It happened once to me on reg when i prepared raiders
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

taekwondokid42

It happened to me when I did something I didn't want to, then stopped the page while it was loading. Despite the errors, the code finished and I did the action anyway.  ::)