NEW RPG

Started by rizzan, June 22, 2009, 01:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daryn

The Abbot sighed. "I am Abbot Theodore, but call me Theo for short, please. The warlordJazphar Bloodrage threatens the peace in Mossflower. He has already conquered Salamandastron and rules from there. We are the only thing left between slavery and salvation. Our badger lord here, Drake Flashfire, was driven out, lucky to have not been killed. He has sixty three hares. The walls sheild us from most attack, but if Jazphar launches a full invasion, which i hear he is doing soon, we are doomed."
Pies.

loti71

Jadrek nodded. "I'll remember that, Theo," he replied shortly.

Quixote sighed, putting his food utensils down on the table. "Right," he started. "We'll do what we can, Abbo- I mean, Theo, sorry. However, if this Bloodrage does mount an attack, then we'll need all the help we can get. Grimmjow, maybe you or Ulquiorra could try and contact Nel." The wildcat frowned. "By the way, did that little guy come with? Or did you leave him with Nel?"

"Theo," Jadrek started, "there is the Guosim, isn't there? Or were they captured, as well?"

Daryn

"Guosim," Theo muttered. "What proud fighters they are. Only the last warriors of our main Mossflower tribe remain, however, we have not contacted the Broadstream Guosim or the Northern shrews. Drake is attempting to, though."
Ulquiorra analyzed the predicament. "I can get to Nel's place, Scallop Cove, in a week. I can get help as well along the way. And about the chestnut pincher, we left him with the ship. It was too dangerous to let him go with us."
Pies.

loti71

"Okay," Quixote nodded, starting to stand. "I can-"

"You can sit back down and finish eating, Quixote!" Jadrek growled suddenly. "You'll need it."

"Wha- Bu- I-" The wildcat continued opening and closing his mouth before taking a breath and retorting, "I already ate on the ship, Jadrek! I don't need any more food!"

The wolf rolled his eyes. "Whatever," he muttered. "So, Theo, when do you need us to get more food?"

Daryn

"Jazphar has a granary near the mountains where the farming is good," Theo explained. "Drake has already conducted a few raids himself. You would be a glad edition to his party."
Pies.

loti71

Jadrek nodded. "Where can I find Drake?" the wolf asked.

Quixote raised his eyebrows. Despite Theo's hospitality, the wildcat wasn't sure how the rest of the Abbey would react to the group of four being here.

Daryn

"Over here," a shadow towered over the four. "Vermin in the Abbey? What is this Theo?"
Theo turned to the beast, which turned out to be a handsome yet gruff middle-aged badger. "Oh, no, Drake, these are travelers. They're helping. They were inquiring if they could join you on the next raid at the granaries."
The badger scrutinized the wildcats and wolf. "Vermin are vermin. How do you know if they aren't spies?!"
Grimmjow glared at the badger lord. "We're offering much needed help and you're throwing it away like that? You are a fool, badger lord, no offense."
Drake made a charge at the wildcat, but was stopped by a bark of anger from Theo. "We will not be having violence in this abbey if it is not necessary!"
The blue wildcat sat back into his seat, his eyes blazing with blue fire. The dark badger scorched the newcomers with his gaze as he took a seat.
Pies.

loti71

Quixote was surprised. Not a whole lot, but he was surprised. "We're dead meat," the wildcat whispered to Jadrek.

The wolf didn't reply, instead looking Drake up and down. From the looks of it, it would still be a tough fight if the badger fought all four of them. /He'd probably crush at least one of us to a pulp,/ Jadrek thought.

Daryn

Ulquiorra glared coldly. "If you really don't want our help, we can leave. I was thinking of bringing some of my friends down from the north."
"Your friends as in vermin?" Drake sneered. His muscles went taut like a bow string. "Abbot, i am sorry but i do not think that you should trust these guests."
Theo looked at the badger. "visitors to the abbey are visitors, unless they mean us harm."
"I would watch out for all three of them, if i were you, abbot," Drake muttered darkly as he left the hall.
Pies.

loti71

/I think he meant four,/ Quixote thought, watching the badger leave. Then that made him think. "Is Grimmjow still here?" the wildcat asked, looking around.

/After that, I wouldn't be surprised if he'd left,/ Jadrek mentally replied, then sighed. Either it was just him, or he seemed to have a habit of answering questions without telling anyone else.

Daryn

Grimmjow perched on the battlements of Redwall, watching the vermin camp fires. Maybe he could just go down there and kill them all himself. The stupid badger just wouldn't listen and want his help.
He played with the blade of Pantera. Its edge was as sharp as a razor. The katana had served him well in many battles.
Maybe he should find Nel and bring her here regardless what that dumb badger says.
Pies.

loti71

Quixote sighed. "I hate it when this happens," the wildcat muttered.

Jadrek started to ask Theo a question, but a hare came running into the room, stopping in front of the Abbot and saluting. "A new band of vermin have joined the rest, sah! And they don't look friendly, wot!" Only then did the hare notice Quixote, Ulquiorra, and Jadrek.

*Meanwhile...*

"I don't care what you say," Fenris growled at the weasel in charge of the siege. "I have my orders from Lord Bloodrage himself: kxll the band of newcomers through whatever means possible. And those newcomers have been tracked to this Abbey, so I'm going to take charge here!" When the weasel started protesting again, the wolf general simply drew a dagger and stabbed the other in the stomach. "Through whatever means possible."

Fenris the wolf general, leading his personal group of hunters and assassins, was now in charge of the siege of Redwall Abbey.

Daryn

The hare's paw was on his dagger in a blink of an eye."Sah, do ya need help from these vermin?"
Pies.

loti71

Quixote sighed deeply. "Who else is gonna be like this?!" he snapped, standing up; the wildcat had been slowly losing his patience, and this rabbit's reaction finally did it. "We are here to help Theo, we are not spies, and we wo-"

"Stop it!" Jadrek hissed, standing up also and clamping a hand over the wildcat's mouth. "It won't do to lose our tempers now, what with things already shaky. The moment anyone else here is convinced that we're spies, which we aren't," he added hastily, with a look at the hare, "we're dead meat. Getting mad won't help anyone at all."

Daryn

"No, Thistle," Theo ordered. "These are friends. No weapons allowed against guests!"
The hare sheathed the dagger. "Sah, are you sure?" he muttered as he eyed the wildcats and wolf beadily.
"Yes," the abbot intoned again.
"By the way, where is Grimmjow?" Ulquiorra asked out loud.
Pies.